Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn returning, Lisa taking a leave of absence (but coming back)  (Read 34689 times)
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 06:43PM »

My, oh, my! I've seen two Mareads holding two different types of tigers. Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 06:48PM »

Now I'll have seen Lisa 3 times and this will be my 3rd time seeing Lynn as well, my 6th time seeing Mairead N and my first time seeing Mairead C

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 07:39PM »

I am VERY happy that I may get to meet Lynn (I'm going March 9 and have a M&G), but I'm SO HEARTBROKEN that I won't get to meet Lisa... again... I've been waiting and waiting to meet her and just when I think I FINALLY get a chance... sigh...  And I agree with that one post about wanting Lynn to stay when Lisa comes back. Don't know if that'll happen. Probably not, but you never know. Celtic Woman is good at surprising us.

Breno

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 07:40PM »

IS IT A DREAM??? OMG. LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is my favorite, I still can not believe she's back. I hope she stays after the return of Lisa!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 07:45PM »

This means that the concert I am going to will be a truly unique experience, and I am so excited...I never thought I'd see Lynn live

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 07:46PM »

I'm super excited to see Lynn with them again!! Smiley
This will be the 3rd time I'll see her live.. and if they keep Dulaman in the show, I do love Lynn's version!

They did say Lynn will be back for the whole Emerald tour?  Sorry Sad  I may have missed that part...

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 07:50PM »

I'm super excited to see Lynn with them again!! Smiley
This will be the 3rd time I'll see her live.. and if they keep Dulaman in the show, I do love Lynn's version!

They did say Lynn will be back for the whole Emerald tour?  Sorry Sad  I may have missed that part...

They said Lisa will return "this summer", so it appears that Lynn will be with the group through the end of the tour in early June.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 07:54PM »

Lisa and Mairead N are the two I wanted to meet the most at the M&G.

Sorry buddy - but this time, at least we know she will come back, and hopefully we will have more opportunities. I would like to meet her too.

Yeah, and Lisa Kelly was only taking a break last time too.  Undecided
well, Lk I knew she wasn't going to especially w Ellie going to preschool. I knew 2 years prior that, that once the little one was ready to go to preschool Lisa was prob. wanted to settle (Even though I am so happy to see her happy and successful w the academy) And she did contemplate coming back, but that note pretty much said no, and w Lambes it said she will be back! I am wondering if anyone will tweet her and ask but she will prob tell us in due time! x But I don't see her or Susan leaving for a while!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 09:05PM »

IS IT A DREAM??? OMG. LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is my favorite, I still can not believe she's back. I hope she stays after the return of Lisa!
Lynn is my favorite too.  I'm very happy that she's coming back! Grin  I'm a little sad that Lisa won't be there for the majority of the tour since she's such a lively performer, but at least we know she's coming back. Smiley

I don't know how likely it is, but I also would like Lynn to stay after Lisa returns!  That would be an awesome lineup I think. Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2014, 09:28PM »

It would be fantastic to have five members again. It's only a gut feeling, but I think that like Méav coming back for the Christmas show, this is probably only temporary while Lisa is away. Still, when former members return like this, it makes the possibility of one of them coming back full-time seem not so far-fetched any more.

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38PM »

It would be fantastic to have five members again. It's only a gut feeling, but I think that like Méav coming back for the Christmas show, this is probably only temporary while Lisa is away. Still, when former members return like this, it makes the possibility of one of them coming back full-time seem not so far-fetched any more.

Amen to that!
And IMO I think it would be so cool to have Lynn and Meav return for the 10-year anniversary show!

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2014, 09:42PM »

Amen to that!
And IMO I think it would be so cool to have Lynn and Meav return for the 10-year anniversary show!

Tiffany, did you hear what the background song was for the Video? Sky Dawn Sun!!!   Grin

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2014, 09:52PM »

YAY !  Lynnie  Pooh !!     Kiss   Kiss    Kiss Kiss

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2014, 10:37PM »

YAY!! LYNN!! Grin
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 06:54AM »

Lisa Lambe is lovely, but I am not sad, cause she will come back. I am REALLY exited because of Lynn! I hope she will stay after Lisa comes back.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: