Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn returning, Lisa taking a leave of absence (but coming back)  (Read 34688 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2014, 08:46AM »

From Lisa's lips to my ears (paraphrase) "----not to worry, I'll be back" when I told her not to make us come to Ireland and get her! Cheesy  Can't find it now, but someplace I saw that she would return to CW during the summer.  Whether that is true or not, the keyword is "return".

If she said that, I believe her.  Smiley

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2014, 09:40AM »

From Lisa's lips to my ears (paraphrase) "----not to worry, I'll be back" when I told her not to make us come to Ireland and get her! Cheesy  Can't find it now, but someplace I saw that she would return to CW during the summer.  Whether that is true or not, the keyword is "return".

If she said that, I believe her.  Smiley

Me too. She would never lie to us. Smiley I trust her. Smiley

LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2014, 03:21PM »

She'll just do her play then come back!

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2014, 05:27PM »

I'm just gonna take the time to post on here real quick since the Day Of Reckoning (aka the day Lisa heads home for her break while Lynn takes over) is getting closer...

Good luck in your play Lisa! I know you'll knock it outta the park! We love you and know you'll do your Celtic Woman Family proud! And we can't wait till you grace the CW stage with your incredible abilities once more!

Welcome back Lynn! Its such a wonderful opporunity for those of us who have only seen you on dvds. I am looking forward to seeing you perform and know you'll be wonderful as can be!

I really feel that needed to be said. It seems too many people are freaking out about this situation and not being as encouraging towards Lisa and not as welcoming towards Lynn. Let's try focusing on the positives here gang.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2014, 08:00PM »

My comment at the time was based on the fact no one knew why Lisa was leaving.  Once it was found out she was leaving to do a play, it made more sense.

That said, there are people who have been trying to make CW fans think that Lisa is leaving for good and that it is proof that CW is dead in the water.

People have been prophesying the end of CW for... oh about 9 years now for one reason or another. *shrugs* I wouldn't worry about it too much, CW is still selling out venues and hitting the Bilboard charts with their releases so I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon. Wink

And I'll add my voice to the others who have said they are happy to see Lynn again on tour. She has such a wonderful voice! Lisa L will no doubt do a fantastic job with her play and I look forward to her return this summer and the forthcoming 10 year special.

aislin
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:58AM by aislin » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2014, 10:12AM »

My comment at the time was based on the fact no one knew why Lisa was leaving.  Once it was found out she was leaving to do a play, it made more sense.

That said, there are people who have been trying to make CW fans think that Lisa is leaving for good and that it is proof that CW is dead in the water.

People have been prophesying the end of CW for... oh about 9 years now for one reason or another. *shrugs* I wouldn't worry about it too much, CW is still selling out venues and hitting the Bilboard charts with their releases so I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon. Wink

And I'll add my voice to the others who have said they are happy to see Lynn again on tour. She has such a wonderful voice! Lisa L will no doubt do a fantastic job with her play and I look forward to her return this summer and the forthcoming 10 year special.

aislin

Well said Aislin.

White Rose
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2014, 12:07PM »

Have a blast with your play Lisa, and welcome back Lynn!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2014, 12:17PM »

Have a blast with your play Lisa, and welcome back Lynn!

Nothing to add here!

AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2014, 10:54PM »

Looks like tonight was Lisa's last night.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2014, 07:17AM »

Let's all keep her in our thoughts and prayers during her absence.  We will miss her tremendously.  Cry

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2014, 10:32AM »

Let's all keep her in our thoughts and prayers during her absence.  We will miss her tremendously.  Cry

I certainly will.  I still hope to get Lambenated one of these days.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2014, 10:40AM »

You will. Smiley In the meantime, you get to take a trip to IreLynnd!

Good luck to Lisa on her play!!!

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2014, 11:01AM »

Aww...  LOL.... clever  pun  Tiffany !   Cheesy

You will. Smiley In the meantime, you get to take a trip to IreLynnd!

Good luck to Lisa on her play!!!

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2014, 11:09AM »

I certainly will. I was really looking forward to seeing her and meeting her at the tour stop here. Alas, life has killed yet another dream I dreamed. Cry

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Frazzer

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2014, 05:05PM »

Wish Lynn an INCREDIBLE experience and lots of enjoying fans !!  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: