Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerald Tour Spoilers?  (Read 52387 times)
LisaKellyManiac

Proud sufferer of OCCWD, OCLK, and HWD <3

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2014, 01:12PM »

Wait... is mairead still in Moon's a Harsh Mistress? I hope she is I always loved her violin parts in that one!

Hayley's grace   &
Lisa K.'s power  &
Celtic Woman's beauty and magic

<3 <3 <3
MaryNorth93
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2014, 02:06PM »

If anyone wants to see the pictures of the second act dresses. Michael Elder (their former hair stylist) has some snapshots on his facebook page. They're absolutely gorgeous. I love the strong colors:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.elder.5?fref=ts

Btw, here is his official page. He always posted great shots of the ladies when he was on tour:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-K-Elder-Celebrity-Stylist-and-Custom-tailored-Clientele/555118087860335?id=555118087860335&sk=photos_stream
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:10PM by MaryN. » Logged
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2014, 07:30PM »

It'll be weird seeing Lynn sing Dulaman, If that is her first act solo. Lisa was always so flashy and vibrant with it. And the spoons! How will Lynn come back to do that one again?

Lisa might give her lessons. XD If not though I also really love Lynn's version of Dulaman.

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2014, 06:05AM »

It'll be weird seeing Lynn sing Dulaman, If that is her first act solo. Lisa was always so flashy and vibrant with it. And the spoons! How will Lynn come back to do that one again?

Lisa might give her lessons. XD If not though I also really love Lynn's version of Dulaman.

I read Nick, the new choir member, plays the spoons in Dulaman

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2014, 09:19AM »

Sooo... why did Lisa and Mai C get new second act dresses and Susan and Mai N not? They still have the 2013 dresses!

Anyways, all of them look lovely! I heard that Lisa's dress was orange and purple, but it seems to be only orange. Still lovely.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I already guessed so, and I first thought so because of her empire waist first act dress, but now also because of the way she looks on the second act photos and all new photos of her. Can it be? Can it really be? Does Lisa take a break for a VERY special (and lovely and lucky) reason? *ooooooooh* I'm just speculating, but it looks like that. It sure does.

Louis97

For the fire is flaming gold....

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2014, 09:39AM »

Sooo... why did Lisa and Mai C get new second act dresses and Susan and Mai N not? They still have the 2013 dresses!

Anyways, all of them look lovely! I heard that Lisa's dress was orange and purple, but it seems to be only orange. Still lovely.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I already guessed so, and I first thought so because of her empire waist first act dress, but now also because of the way she looks on the second act photos and all new photos of her. Can it be? Can it really be? Does Lisa take a break for a VERY special (and lovely and lucky) reason? *ooooooooh* I'm just speculating, but it looks like that. It sure does.

A Lil Lil Lambe? Cheesy Cheesy

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2014, 10:00AM »

Looks like it. Also on some Twitter pics. OK, it might be the cut of the dress. Or she just put on a little weight (on ONE body part, not very likey?!) but I think (and hope) we'll get a cute little Lambe...<3

Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2014, 10:18AM »

A Lil Lil Lambe? Cheesy Cheesy
Sorry to crush your dreams, guys, but didn't she tell someone at a MG that she was not pregnant? And there are photos on twitter of her drinking champagne. If she was pregnant, I don't think she would be drinking. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Thanks, Shining Bright!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2014, 12:26PM »

I read Nick, the new choir member, plays the spoons in Dulaman

Oh cool!!

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 12:42PM »

From Lisa's own words she is NOT pregnant.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 01:08PM »

actually from the pics I saw of her dress its an orange lace pull over half jacket that is high! In other pictures she has it off and it is a strapless dress w pink on top!  So her dress is pink and orange! Love the color choice(s)!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2014, 10:05AM »

So! I'm curious about The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun! I assume Lisa takes over Meav's part, Mairead C takes Chloe's, and Susan Lisa K's lines. But who takes over Orla's part? Also! Does anyone know if its the studio version like on the ANJ and TGJ cds and dvds? This version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFLqGqmIrQU Or is it the extended version seen on the tour? Like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUMcs_LE81Y

I really wanna know! HELP!!! Plus I've gotta admit I REALLY wish Lisa would be at my concert. I can totally picture her just jamming around to SDS like no other!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2014, 11:45AM »

The champagne could have been alcohol free. But, as she said it herself (I didn't know that!), she is obviously not pregnant. Sorry for bringing up that speculation! Her dress just looked so... well, you know...

The Quiet Man

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 04:43PM »

You're not the first, nor the only one to wonder that, and it's not wrong to wonder it, more than enough unusual things have gone on here to set people wondering.  However, now we know otherwise.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 06:14PM »

I was actually wondering about the same thing myself.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: