Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerald Tour Spoilers?  (Read 52383 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2014, 05:56AM »

ABout what? The dresses? As for Lisa, she isn't pregnant, as said above.

GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2014, 06:51PM »

Sounds like our little Lambe is going to be in a play back home
'BREAKING DAD'
25 April 2014 - 17 May 2014

http://www.gaietytheatre.ie/.../ross-ocarroll-kelly.../528

@rorywnolan returns to play Ross, @LambeLisa is back as Sorcha and Philip O'Sullivan stars once more as Charles...

Lisa Lambe ?@LambeLisa  · Feb 24 
@RossOCK @rorywnolan yeeeehaw x see you soon guys

Full cast for @RossOCK's Breaking Dad @gaiety_theatre
Gavin Drea @laurencekinlan @LambeLisa @caoimheomalley Philip O'Sullivan & @rorywnolan

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2014, 08:58PM »

Yeah, about the dresses. I'm not talking about her being pregnant. I was wondering why Lisa got a new dress, but the Susan and Mairead N. didn't.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:00PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2014, 09:08PM »

Yeah, about the dresses. I'm not talking about her being pregnant. I was wondering why Lisa got a new dress, but the Susan and Mairead N. didn't.
Nearest I can figure (and I'm a guy with absolutely NO knowledge about dresses) but I imagine its cuz Lisa's 2nd Act dvd dress looks too similar to her 1st Act tour dress. And they're all in green 1st cuz its the EMERALD Tour. And they had to give Mairead Carlin her own dress, so...
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2014, 09:10PM »

Nearest I can figure (and I'm a guy with absolutely NO knowledge about dresses) but I imagine its cuz Lisa's 2nd Act dvd dress looks too similar to her 1st Act tour dress. And they're all in green 1st cuz its the EMERALD Tour. And they had to give Mairead Carlin her own dress, so...
Oh. Well, I guess that would make sense then. Thanks Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2014, 09:58PM »

I have a question for those who got to see Lynn on the tour. Any change in the song list?

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2014, 10:25PM »

I have a question for those who got to see Lynn on the tour. Any change in the song list?

I believe the only change is that  (Lynn) is doing Lagan love instead of bridge over troubled water.

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2015, 09:43AM »

They've Always Done This  Smiley - Look back at the ANJ tour, Lisa K/ Alex wore dark green and Chloe wore a Navy Blue., - Orla, Meav, Hayley/Lynn had the same dresses as The A New Journey Taping, with Lynn styled as her own dress similar to Mairead C's new dresses on Emerald.

Song's From The Heart & Believe
I Believe SFTH & Believe respected the entire dresses, Believe added some sleeves, so 98% means SFTH was the only PBS taping and tour with 100% exact experience, Did the Nil Sen La dresses go to at the Ceili, since Nil Sen La back then was an intro song, they all were in white Alex, Lisa, Lynn, Chloe & Mairead N? I think so Wink..

Oh. Well, I guess that would make sense then. Thanks Smiley
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:07AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2015, 10:15AM »

Actually, the SFTH tour dresses were slightly different from the DVD, as the skirts were by far lighter and not nearly as huge as gown-like as they were on the dvd.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2015, 09:33AM »

Really--- how would you know so Wink this piece of artifact?  Makes sense they were heavy, or they had to be extremely careful Smiley

Otherwise SFTH kept the colors and same appearances of the dress on tour, I can add Believe but am not sure if the light green dresses were used for TAR.. Wink

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:14AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2015, 10:53AM »

they were used for the 2012 tour, I don't remember if they apeared in the 2013 tour

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2015, 11:15AM »

they were used for the 2012 tour, I don't remember if they apeared in the 2013 tour

I think they were used yes

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2015, 01:50PM »

Really--- how would you know so Wink this piece of artifact?  Makes sense they were heavy, or they had to be extremely careful Smiley

Otherwise SFTH kept the colors and same appearances of the dress on tour, I can add Believe but am not sure if the light green dresses were used for TAR.. Wink

I know from the photos. The tour dresses definitely had lighter skirts.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:59PM by ShiningBright » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2016, 11:06AM »

;)Very interesting observations because that very same tour period once Lynn joined and wore the green 1st act, people been speculating she had a bump of sorts too. Somebody even made it a topic on a website and posted photos with arrows.
Two Birth speculations all in 1 tour, plus if were true, you'd think Lynn be taking on the job for Lisa while pregnant her own!

Sooo... why did Lisa and Mai C get new second act dresses and Susan and Mai N not? They still have the 2013 dresses!

Anyways, all of them look lovely! I heard that Lisa's dress was orange and purple, but it seems to be only orange. Still lovely.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I already guessed so, and I first thought so because of her empire waist first act dress, but now also because of the way she looks on the second act photos and all new photos of her. Can it be? Can it really be? Does Lisa take a break for a VERY special (and lovely and lucky) reason? *ooooooooh* I'm just speculating, but it looks like that. It sure does.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: