Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SYNAN O' MAHONY CALLING IT A DAY  (Read 8412 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: February 16, 2014, 10:47PM »

It  seems  that   Synan  has  decided  it  has  come  time for  him to  move on  to  other  things. This  news  is  all  over  FaceBook.   From  that  unforgettable and  stunning  MERMEAV  dress  at  the  original Helix  concert to  today's  gorgeous  dresses...Synans  efforts have  been  and  are  greatly  appreciated. He  was  subtly, an  important  part  of  the CW  team, and  we  wish him  well  in  his  future  endeavors.   Cool   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:08AM »

I loved the dresses he designed for the girls. They're all so beautiful! I'm sorry to see him go, but I can't wait to see what he does in the future.
He's always welcome to make gowns for me! XD Haha!
And I'm sure whoever the new designer is will make dresses just as beautiful for the girls!

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 02:12AM »

This is very sad, yet exciting at the same time. I think he has to be one of the best dress designer I've seen. His dresses amaze me every time. I hope the new dress designer is just as good as he is.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:35AM »

This is very sad, yet exciting at the same time. I think he has to be one of the best dress designer I've seen. His dresses amaze me every time. I hope the new dress designer is just as good as he is.

I'm sure he/she will be. Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 08:50AM »

looked all over twitter and facebook and did not see a thing about him leaving?But, if the source is from what I think it is, I think he just comes for the first few days of tour and a few days before to make sure the dresses look perfect on the girls. And I think that the girls are very close w him and felt bad he is going home and they won't see him till it's time for the new taping in the summer! He also does dresses for the girls in celtic thunder, wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses etc so he is very busy and prob. just can't be hear/ nor needs to be the whole tour. I hope it's not a permanent goodbye if that's what is said but wish him all the luck in the world as he is extremely talented and creative! and am sure if someone new will be making the dresses they will be just as fabulous!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 09:47AM »

Yeah I looked at what was claimed to be the source and there is no indication of Synan ending his relationship with CW. Checking twitter made the situation even clearer.  Rather the messages that were misinterpreted have to do with him leaving the girls to do their touring and flying back to Ireland. He usually attends the first few shows to make sure everything looks okay and works well with what the girls are expected to do during the show. Once everything looks good he returns home.

For my part I'm really glad that's all this was, as a major break in the creative team would have likely signaled the end for CW. The thing that tipped me off to the misinterpretation was that we are so close to the tenth anniversary celebration and I doubt very highly that Synan would have truly parted ways with CW before its completion.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 11:57PM »

Ohhh thank goodness! Glad he's not gonna stop making dresses for the girls! Smiley

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 06:35AM »

Ohhh thank goodness! Glad he's not gonna stop making dresses for the girls! Smiley

Me too. His designs are gorgeous and I actually thought it was super cool that his concept sketch became the cover art for Emerald.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 12:27PM »

Gosh I would so love to wear one of his dresses!

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 06:11PM »

Same here Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 07:41PM »

Oops...sorry  guys  and  gals.  Guess I  jumped  the  gun a  bit. Sorry  for  any  confusion  I  may  have  caused.   Embarrassed

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 10:28PM »

Oops...sorry  guys  and  gals.  Guess I  jumped  the  gun a  bit. Sorry  for  any  confusion  I  may  have  caused.   Embarrassed

No worries. It's all good. Smiley

MaryNorth93
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 08:33AM »

Same here Smiley

Same here. If they would decide to sell the dresses, I would jump on it (I'm such a girl sometimes  Grin ) Especially the current dresses are amazing.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46AM »

Totally agree here! There are some dresses I would LOVE to wear!

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 04:01PM »

I'd wear them when I do my YouTube music videos!
I'm glad he'll be around for a while making more gorgeous dresses!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: