Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PBS 2014 Spring special  (Read 3541 times)
Gail

« on: February 26, 2014, 08:04PM »

Am I seeing right ? -- seeing Chloe in the ad trailer for CW's PBS Spring 2014 special ? The ad did not long very long, and the video hopped all over the place showing mere bits of the upcoming special, but it sure looked like Chloe in one close-up....... on stage with the other soloists and Maeraid.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 08:05PM »

It's just the Emerald DVD which was filmed last year.
Gail

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:30PM »

But this was on the video that was NOT about the Emerald DVD of their past concerts.............this was the video solely about the upcoming PBS Spring 2014 special.

Unless my memory is getting worse than I thought it was............I WAS playing 2 or 3 videos one after the other...............but I thought sure I saw Chloe on the PBS 2014 special ad trailer video.
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 09:33PM »

But this was on the video that was NOT about the Emerald DVD of their past concerts.............this was the video solely about the upcoming PBS Spring 2014 special.

Unless my memory is getting worse than I thought it was............I WAS playing 2 or 3 videos one after the other...............but I thought sure I saw Chloe on the PBS 2014 special ad trailer video.

The Emerald DVD was filmed last year, during the tour, in South Bend, Indiana which is why Chloe is on it.  There may be some differences (such as a song being added or deleted) but for all practical purposes, the PBS 2014 show and the Emerald DVD are the same thing.
Starman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 03:23PM »

The Emerald DVD was filmed last year, during the tour, in South Bend, Indiana which is why Chloe is on it.  There may be some differences (such as a song being added or deleted) but for all practical purposes, the PBS 2014 show and the Emerald DVD are the same thing.

Right!  Smiley

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 05:14AM »

I can barely wait for the DVD of the same show! Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: