Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Call is Calling Strong... Chicago IL 3-16-14  (Read 10463 times)
Kevin R.I.
Featured Soloist

my two favorite green eyed ladies

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 07:06AM »

Outstanding review.....even though we had spoken that evening and I knew the story ,as I read it I kept thinking "and what happened next??"  Cheesy I`m so glad it turned out so perfectly, you deserve it. I SERIOUSELY need to attend a show with you! ....and there`s no truth to the rumor that David is composing a new number entitled " Misha Sen La"  (pronounced "Meee  sha Sen La") Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:21AM by Kevin R.I. » Logged

thanks EVI

Hi Kev, I sneeked into your account as you know, wanted to say: love you!!!!

Love, Evi.
CelticCate

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 07:14AM »

great review Misha!  so glad you got to meet an either talk or smile at everyone.  also glad you kept and renewed your promise.  they truly are great people.  also love your review, and am so jealous that you got to see Lynn, as she is one of my favorites!

IMG_1373.JPG
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 09:39AM »

Thanks, Misha.  That was great!  Your writing ability and your recall are beyond everything.  It is rare that I read something that long at one sitting but with you it was easy and so enjoyable.  Smiley

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 10:11AM »

I was waiting for a review containing the Lynn's return and I think I couldn't have expected a better one, your review is beyond the perfection, I have enjoyed it from the first line to the last one, you include a lot of details on it that help us to imagine how this night was so special for you.
I'm so happy for you that you were able to talk with all the girls and especially with our dear Lynn.
Thank you so much Misha !

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MaryNorth93
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 02:39PM »

Great review! I really enjoyed all the details, and I love it how you described Lynn's performance. And it's wonderfull you were able to talk with them afterwards.
sunflower
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 04:09PM »

So glad you had a wonderful time! What an amazing review, Misha! You are a great writer in addition to your many talents and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 04:23PM »

Amazing review, Misha! Grin
Ncoua
Total Fanatic

Sup!

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 11:21PM »

Read it all! Great review! I'll have to wander my way to the stage doors one of these times Cheesy
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 05:47AM »

Great review Misha! Sounds like you had an amazing time and a memorable one at that!! So glad you made the decision to go to stage door! And believe me the weather does not put a stop to everything! I have done stage door in a foot of snow w zero degrees outside in open toes heels and a dress  (for wicked in Cleveland) ! Lol! Lesson learned and the next time I wore boots but we stayed over the heat grates, which I do not recommend wearing thin heels of any sort!! And glad you got to meet Lynn, I have seen her twice perform and she is great, excited to meet her in May! So glad though that you had great time!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
AggieGuy
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 10:26PM »

As promised, I said I would read it after my show in Houston.

Now having seen the show, you noted pretty much every detail, although there were some differences from the show today.  Lynn seems to be a lot more comfortable now.

I have to ask, do you have a photographic memory because the level of detail is pretty dang extraordinary.
mishawakafan

A smile a little girl & her Papa will never forget

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 04:39PM »

I enjoyed reading " the whole thing".  I'm sorry I didn't go out to that side of the theater while I was waiting for my friends to emerge from the M&G.  I am also sorry I didn't process properly who you were who you were when Patricia introduced us in the lobby before the Show. Huh?Had she used your "handle" , I would have known right away. I would have loved to have spent more time with everyone there. 
Glad your experience was so great.

Phil

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: