Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lynn, In A Few More Days .......................................................  (Read 13187 times)
mpdallen

Integrity

« on: October 01, 2007, 02:06AM »

Lynn, In A Few More days…………………………….

Lynn, in a few more days you will perform your first live Celtic Woman Show to the public. That date is October 10th, in Estero, Florida. Lynn, you may feel just a little apprehensive about performing your first Show. There is no reason to feel that way. Remember, you were personally chosen by David Downes to be a member of this Celtic Woman Show. David is a Musical Genius, and he does not make mistakes in the people he chooses. That said, I will not be there to compare you with anyone. You are your own person and I will be there to hear you sing and perform; and I know I will not be disappointed.

Lynn, some words from one of my all time favorite songs are, “Your time to shine has come, all your dreams are on their way”. Lynn, your time to shine has come, and you will make all of us so proud of you.

There is a group, about 20, Celtic Woman Forum members that have come from all over these United States that will be at the CW Show on Saturday night, October 20th, in West Palm Beach, Florida to see the Show. Most of us will be on the front row, and we will be cheering for you. Some of us will also see the Show from that front row on Friday night. I am so looking forward to seeing you perform, and maybe if I am lucky, will get a chance to meet you while I am there those two days. I have met all the other current ladies, except Orla, and it would be such a blessing to meet the two of you while there.

Lynn, just remember, you are a full fledged member of Celtic Woman, and you are loved as one of them by all your fans.

Take care, and I will see you in West Palm Beach on October 19th.

Jim

If you promise to send me a song
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 03:32AM »

Well said Jim. As one of the people going to WPB may I add that I am looking forward to seeing you Lynn along with all the other ladies.I can't believe you are coming back so soon. I also have front row and M&G for the show here in St. Paul, so maybe I will have the opportunity to welcome you in person.

Counting the days,
Bob 

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55AM »

Jim and Bob,

I also agree.

I have 2nd row center seats in Akron, this is a non M&G show, but there will be 8 of us fans in the second row to welcome you Lynn.

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
lourdesmont

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25AM »

Ten days till Estero and I am going to be there! I am counting down the days in my journal where my friends will be subjected to CW videos from youtube each day. And I am counting down the days at my office desk. And I am bouncing off the walls I am so excited!

I don't think I am going to make it till the 10th!
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 10:24AM »

At least you only have to wait till the 10th.  I've gotta wait till the 19th.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Jason

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 10:27AM »

At least you only have to wait till the 19th.  I've gotta wait till the 17th.. of November! Wink Tongue Cry

it's gonna absolutely kill me reading the reviews Sad

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 11:05AM »

Sorry you have to wait so long.  I can't wait to see Lynn perform. 

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 11:15AM »

Very well said, Jim.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing Lynn and the other members of Celtic Woman on November 16th.  I'm hoping, though, for lots and lots of reviews so I can live vicariously through you all until then!  Thraken, I love your avatar and you are in a unique position to really send off the CW folks well since you'll be at their last show on this tour.  It was an honor to do that in Red Rocks, and I wish I could do that again in Fargo!

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
Jason

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 12:12PM »

Smiley

I really wish I could've made it down to Minneapolis too. I've kind of thought of Fargo as special as it's the last NA show too, though. Which makes it even worse that I'm not going to the M&G  Cry

It's going to be amazing! Especially the first shows, I think. Everyone is going in not knowing exactly what to expect in terms of Lynn.. Of course she'll be wonderful, but I mean, what exactly she'll sing, or how she'll sing it.. and to be the first to see any little special gestures she might make that we'll all love so well Smiley

Actually, I guess, I can't wait for the reviews Smiley Let us know what to look for! Wink
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 12:15PM by thraken » Logged

Moscapoet
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 02:38PM »

Nicely said Jim. I'm sure that Lynn will feel a great wave of love from all the front row CW fans. Lynn, welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. If you think Anuna was a trip, wait 'til you get the CW experience.
Zo

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 03:29PM »

Thomas,

I will be at the Akron concert as well but couldn't get front row seats. I do have front seats in Fort Wayne and can't wait for that day to get here. I am really looking forward to seeing Lynn and all of Celtic Woman again.

Zo

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH....FOREVER FRIENDS
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 04:09PM »

I will be taking my laptop to Ft. Myers  Wink

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 04:31PM »

Zo,

Please look us up at the show, we would love to meet you.

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 04:57PM »

Is she getting along with Chloe, Lisa, Orla and Mairead now?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 05:27PM »

I'm sure they all get along fine, Kim.  In fact, Lynn and Lisa have worked together before, and Lisa speaks very highly of Lynn.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: