Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Syracuse, NY?  (Read 9001 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 08:56AM »

Fellow Forumites:

Just got off the phone with Kerri Swistak in the WCNY Membership Department.  WCNY is offering pairs of tickets with M&G passes to the 6/8/14 concert in the Landmark Theater in Syracuse, NY for $150.  Considering TicketMaster is selling Pit & Orchestra Section seats for this concert for $114.5) each, this is a very good deal.  Give Kerri a call at:  315-453-2424.

Good luck,

Bob
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:04AM by bobh56 » Logged
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 09:32AM »

Fellow Forumites:

Just got off the phone with Kerry in the WCNY Membership Department.  WCNY is offering pairs of tickets with M&G passes to the 6/8/14 concert in the Landmark Theater in Syracuse, NY for $150.  Considering TicketMaster is selling Pit & Orchestra Section seats for this concert for $114.5) each, this is a very good deal.  Give her a call at:  315-453-2424.

Good luck,

Bob

I know what you mean - I almost fell off my chair when they told me the price. Based on what I'd heard about M&Gs, I was expecting at least twice that much, and maybe more. I'm guessing that because it was added late to the schedule and they only have 8 weeks to sell, they figured they would have to reduce the price. It really is an amazing opportunity.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 07:28AM »

Tickets are purchased!!!!!!  Grin

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 11:14AM »

Tickets are purchased!!!!!!  Grin

See you there.  Grin

Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 07:34AM »

WCNY has taken the ticket opportunity off their website. They showed Emerald Monday night, so I'm wondering if that means they sold all the tickets they had. Sometimes the stations take it off the website when they're about to show the special, and then put it back again if they have tickets left afterward. But it's been a few days now, and it's still not there.

Hoping for a full house of CWazies that night to give the ladies a proper send-off on the Emerald tour. 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: