Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Christmas Celebration DVD - Let's hear the reviews  (Read 60113 times)
leighlam
Featured Soloist

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 02:39PM »

WOW! pretty much sums it up.  The ladies out did themselves on this one.  Everything was breath-takingly beautiful.

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 04:04PM »

On the two nights of taping, this is from the second night. There should have extras on it, such as behind scenes the making, talk with the gals, band & choir. Sitting in the front row that night looking up at them and with eye contact  Wink It was dark there not knowing that some of the lights were on in the back and balcony's. Soo watching it just visioning myself back there again.  If others were there that are on this forum, do remeber yourslef there and where you were sitting during the two nights of taping??

Craig
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 05:33PM »

I just finished watching it about half an hour ago..

I had to stop 2 times, cause I was so choked up.

all I can say is, like others.

WOW!!!

And I was there!

I will say I saw, Charlie and Joe, both Susans, McIrish,

the back of my head a couple times. No close ups, well except the back of my head Cheesy Thank GOD!

But lets just say, whenever you see the long shots, and you see a small island of 4 chairs on both the left and right side as you face the stage, We (me, Kathleen and her husband) are in the isolated island on the left side.

At one point...I saw my Celtic Woman bag (blushes), you just don't know that is what it is.

What is so cool, is I could tell from the diff shots, which night they were filmed.  Thus I knew where we were sitting at that particular moment.

And the Girls just loved doing Let it Snow, only they didn't show that face Meav made the first night that had some of us miss clapping Cheesy

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 05:37PM »

Okay watching it thru again.  I must say the dress colors are awesome.  I think Chloe looks totally amazing in Pink.  She sure has grown up since the first DVD was taped at the Helix.  First Noel is on, Lisa and Chloe should really do a duet.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this DVD. 

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 06:32PM »

I told you the Dresses were awesome!

And Chloe just does Pink very well. Suit her very nicely. As do all the colors for each Lady.

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 06:43PM »

Yes the colors were all good.  Although seeing some one in pastels sing Christmas songs was interesting cause green and red are "normal" Christmas songs.

Sara
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 06:45PM »

Well, um, yep!! Just finished watching it myself and ... UNBELIEVABLE!!
The most beautiful thing I have ever seen and heard!! The girls are out-of-this-world-STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Yep ... this  IS truly going to be the best Christmas EVER!!

Thank you so much ...

Lisa
Orla
Meav
Chloe
and ...
Mairead

and ...

David
Ray
Nicky

and ...

the entire Choir and Orchestra!!

I could not ask for more!!

Positively, far and away, the most beautiful Christmas Special ever!!

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 06:46PM »

Ol' fat guy loves yellow.   Wink

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 06:49PM »

Ol' fat guy loves yellow.   Wink

Yeah Rich ... you are not alone there ... believe me!!

... Bill

Shywolf(Craig)
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 06:59PM »

You said it Mel  wow  and  I was there too!!!! Smiley Yeah I saw top of my head too.  I tell you I was mesmerized by the ladies again being close up again. Though Chloe just so beautiful I want to be young  again Cheesy Actual they all are soo preety and classy Smiley

Craig
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 08:27PM by wolf pup » Logged
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2007, 07:03PM »

Dont normally like yellow, but I'm making an exception in this case.

Sara
Charlie Brock

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2007, 07:04PM »

Christmas Everyday You Listen to Celtic Woman

Hey Mel....Norma has called your name out all during the playing of the DVD. I see Kathleen and Paul, the two Susan's, Norma during the finalie, a close up of Joe and he also throws the girls a kiss at the very end. There's Kathy, McIrish and many others.
Now the good part....This is the most wonderful Christmas music I've ever heard, and I've experienced many concerts. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was great, but this is my all time favorite.

Like Mel....I had to pause a couple of times to catch my breath or wipe away tears. Folks, I have a confession. I may be one of a few men that can't make it through any Celtic Woman concert without tears, but this is GOD's gift to us and these beautiful children nearly bring me to my knee's.

I hope the music and the musicians bring JOY to every Fan tonight....! Bless you all and our Celtic Angels FOREVER
Charlie
Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 08:18PM »

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic; what more can I saw. They just get better and better every time I see them. Hope I don't wear out the DVD before Christmas!
Joan
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 08:28PM »

I love how this one is filmed.  It just seems different then the other two.  It seems more intimate or something.  Maybe its just the kind of music they sing.

Sara
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 02:50AM »

I love how this one is filmed.  It just seems different then the other two.  It seems more intimate or something.  Maybe its just the kind of music they sing.

Different (type/types) of camera lenses, I believe, produce a different look/feel. Oh and yes, it works for me too. Incredible! Beautiful! Stunning! Ya can't top this one!

... Peace to all ... Bill

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: