Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerald on WCNY Syracuse NY Monday, May 12th at 9 pm  (Read 2683 times)
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« on: April 28, 2014, 03:24PM »

Looks like WCNY (the PBS station in Syracuse) finally found a prime-time slot to air Emerald again in support of the June 8th Tour stop that was added just a few weeks ago:

Monday, May 12   9:00 pm

I just checked their website, and in the WCNY Shop there are pairs of tickets offered for $150 - but it doesn't mention meet-and-greet passes. That doesn't mean, however, that they're not holding some meet and greet passes to offer the night of the airing. But it could also mean that they're already sold out. I know for sure that one pair has already been sold.   Smiley

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:54PM »

But it doesn't mention meet-and-greet passes. That doesn't mean, however, that they're not holding some meet and greet passes to offer the night of the airing. But it could also mean that they're already sold out. I know for sure that one pair has already been sold.   Smiley

and that's for you, right Rob? Cheesy

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 09:28PM »

But it doesn't mention meet-and-greet passes. That doesn't mean, however, that they're not holding some meet and greet passes to offer the night of the airing. But it could also mean that they're already sold out. I know for sure that one pair has already been sold.   Smiley

and that's for you, right Rob? Cheesy

The funny thing is, when I called to inquire about M&G passes, the woman I spoke with said "Sorry I didn't answer your email, but we were trying to get information - we were wondering why we hadn't heard about it yet."   Cheesy   Then the promoter contacted them the next day. CW news travels faster on the Forum.  Wink

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: