Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy Christmas DVD today?  (Read 5952 times)
CelticMelody

« on: October 02, 2007, 08:25AM »

Sorry, I have not been keeping up with the latest. But where is the most likely place to have the new DVD today? I didn't order it and was hoping to find someplace around me that had it. I checked Borders on line and they said they can order it.. so not in stock. Is walmart a good place to check? Have any of you seen it out in stores yet?
m.k.c.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:08AM »

Barnes & Noble should have it. Or so I'm told.
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:34AM »

Everything I've read today seems to be pointing to a no on Wal-Mart. I would check Target. They had ANJ right away. Personally I'm hoping mine comes from Rego today. I don't think I could stand staring into an empty mail box again. 

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
KiernanKate
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 10:40AM »

I'll be crossing my fingers for you Conchobar that it's there today.  I emailed Rego about my DVD and they were so nice to point out how slow Canadian mail was.
(trust me it is infamous for being slow)

I might not get it for awhile but at least I know it's coming.
CurlyandGreen

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 10:47AM »

I FOUND SOMEWHERE THAT HAS IT.  Cheesy Grin Grin Now I have to make it through a math class...a TWO HOUR math class before I can go get it... Cry

"You must do the things you think you cannot do."
         -Eleanor Roosevelt

We Hail Thee, Carolina
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 11:19AM »

Everything I've read today seems to be pointing to a no on Wal-Mart. I would check Target. They had ANJ right away. Personally I'm hoping mine comes from Rego today. I don't think I could stand staring into an empty mail box again. 

I live in Kansas City and didn't get it today.  I had to go buy it at Borders.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
CelticMelody

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 11:41AM »

Hope you  get yours today! I found one at Borders across town. I sent my husband for it! I will be watching it tonight! Grin Grin Grin
Maggie
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 09:43AM »

Instead of running all over town, you can still order from Rego Irish Records.
They'll get it to you ASAP.
Sara

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 10:18AM »

You are so right Maggie. That is the best way to assure you will get in ASAP instead of running all over being dissappointed.
Sara
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 10:55AM »

Try your local Borders first. I got mine there and they had many more in stock. And from reading posts about the Xmas dvd in a number of threads on this forum, it seems Borders came through for most people. Unlike Wal-Mart, Best Buy, FYE, Barnes&Noble, and other places one would think would come through.

I had never even been to a Borders before. I found it to be a good store. Like a Barnes&Noble with music and movies.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
CelticMelody

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 11:07AM »

Thanks everyone. I didn't run all over town.. my husband did Wink. Actually, I did the online search at my local Borders store, and found it at the Borders near his office. I couldn't wait.. had to have it yesterday! Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 06:11PM »

Amazon also contains it too.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 06:14PM »

Here is the link for the Christmas dvd.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UPWO5E/ref=s9_asin_image_1/105-9331695-4776429?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0HVXA395HKCPNK6CWQF9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240801&pf_rd_i=507846

Thanks Lindsey
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 06:15PM »

Great job, CelticFan06! Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: