Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green The Whole Year Round  (Read 44475 times)
micanchepe

Las Malvinas SON y SERÁN Argentinas

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47PM »

I love this song.  One of my favorites now.  The neighbors will probably know the lyrics in the next couple of days cause Im gonna keep playing it.
Wich is the song you're talking about?

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

Smile, you never know who's watching.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 06:04PM »

Its on the DVD.  It's a solo Lisa sings with David at the piano.

Happy is what happens, when all your dreams come true!

Sara
Jason

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 06:15PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

need... dvd...  Cry

Joan
Total Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 06:15PM »

This is a fantastic song. I immediately fell in love with it. Lisa's presentation is fantastic. The total package; this song shows her talent with her voice, look and stage performance. This is the best song she has song so far. I love it.
Joan
micanchepe

Las Malvinas SON y SERÁN Argentinas

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 06:24PM »

Its on the DVD.  It's a solo Lisa sings with David at the piano.
What's the name of the song?

Rain comes over the grey hills, and on the air, a soft goodbye; hear the song that I sing to you, when the time has come to fly...
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 06:29PM »

Uh...look at the title of the Thread Cheesy

07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 06:29PM »

Green The Whole Year Round.

Sara
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2007, 03:31AM »

Ohhhhhh ... This was beautiful!! Lisa, oh my God!! What a beautiful, beautiful performance! I see this number from the Christmas DVD quickly becoming my favorite. How could one possibly ask for more! I'm at a loss for words, really, on this new DVD. The most beautiful performance I've ever, ever witnessed! "Green The Whole Year Round" ... Lisa ... Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! I mean ... Wow!! I'm (still) stunned by this Christmas Special!! I don't know what to say!!

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
CWFan2
Total Fanatic

Love You Always Lisa!!

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2007, 03:37AM »

It will always be a favorite of mine now. I was so close to her when she sang it that night. she just has a very special way when she does one of those piano with David pieces. It ranks right up there with "Send me a song", and "The blessing". I'm dreaming of a green Christmas.

You are so right Moscapoet. These numbers with Lisa together with David on piano have become special 'moments', highlights of the evening's performance. I hope they continue to do a number together like this for each and every new CD/DVD/Performance CW does.

Peace to all ... Bill

Still And Forever ... Our Angel From Heaven
Conchobar
Total Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2007, 05:11AM »

I agree. This is just an amazing song from an amazing show. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is part of the new tour.

Truth is just like time, it catches up, and it just keeps going.  DW
07-sara
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 05:44AM »

I think I would go crazy and let out a yell if it is.

Sara
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 07:21AM »

Ohhhhhh ... This was beautiful!! Lisa, oh my God!! What a beautiful, beautiful performance! I see this number from the Christmas DVD quickly becoming my favorite. How could one possibly ask for more! I'm at a loss for words, really, on this new DVD. The most beautiful performance I've ever, ever witnessed! "Green The Whole Year Round" ... Lisa ... Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! I mean ... Wow!! I'm (still) stunned by this Christmas Special!! I don't know what to say!!

Peace to all ... Bill

How about another WOOOOOOOOOOW !!

Zee

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Sara

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 10:01AM »

Sometimes you have to listen to a song a few times before it grows on you, but not this song. It immediately draws you into an experience that is breath taking. Lisa has a natural ability to entertain us with her phenomenal talent. What I like about this song is the way she interacts with her movements. She expresses enormous emotion and this is where her training really shines. Not to mention her God given talent. This type of talent has to be born into you. Lisa is doing exactly what God intended her to do. And we are the benefactors that join in the celebration of a very special person.

My only disappointment is that this song is not on the CD.

Also thanks to David for he is the one who had the hindsight to bring these talented ladies together.

Sara
Cash
Honorary Roadie

carry me...on the waves

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2007, 10:58AM »

Yes this song will very quickly become a fan favorite. It will even be loved by non-fans. Does anyone know anything about it? Who wrote it? What inspired it? Those types of things.

Home is behind, The world ahead, And there are many paths to tread, Through shadow, To the edge of night, Until the stars are all alight.
btimerson
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2007, 12:55PM »

This has also become one of my favorite LISA songs....  after hearing it twice!  Grin

I guess I'll have to burn a new CD of my LISA FAVORITES.... 

Plus, got to get to work on all new screen shots from the Christmas DVD.

Wow......  what a concert!!!!   Grin

Brad T

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: