Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple of photos from the Vermont show Thursday Night  (Read 7904 times)
Cory

« on: May 31, 2014, 07:49AM »

Hi Everyone,

I was up front for the show in Vermont with M&G passes before the show Thursday night. I was out and about before the show and saw Guitarist Ewan Cowley and Piper Tommy Martin before the show. I communicated a couple of times with Ewan over the past year and, I approached both of them and Ewan said "Hey Cory!" It made my day that he knew who I was! I got a photo with him and Tommy and chatted for a bit, he also hung out with me after the show for a few minutes. Super awesome guy- very down to earth and amazingly nice. His brother, Noel is quite a musician as well. I also ran in to Susan McFadden and Anthony Byrnes before the show. I was outside eating dinner at a bistro, and they walked by... I couldn't jump up quick enough. I also saw bass player Eaogan as well.

The meet and greet was one of the worst Ive encountered. Unfortunately the girls were late coming out and on a time crunch. They told us that PBS would be taking pics with their cameras to save time. I have yet to see any of the pictures on the PBS site like they promised. They said we cannot use our own cameras and we were rushed through quickly. I did though, manage to get a SELFIE with the girls... they loved the idea... super fun! I posted the couple of photos I got here... I will add the professional one from PBS when it becomes available.

OH... my Violin I had signed last year had an additional 2 signatures this year! I added Mairead Carlin and Lynn Hillary to it. I fought Lynn on the way to the tour bus and Mairead Nesbitt (who remembered signing this vividly last year) took it on the bus and got Carlin's signature on it. 

Truly an amazing night! OH! And I met our very own BOBH56 from the forums that night as well! It was good to see someone with similar interests!

Hope to get more pics and greetings on Sundays show, Ill keep you all posted Smiley

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 08:23AM »

Wow! Shocked I've seen that autographed fiddle with silver signatures on it.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 08:58AM »

COOL !   Shocked

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 08:59AM »

What is that face at the bottom of the first picture?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 09:47AM »

What is that face at the bottom of the first picture?
It looks like the lovely and talented Mairead Nesbitt. Wink
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 09:51AM »

Thanks for posting these.  Great pics.  I'm glad you had a great time despite the poor M&G.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 01:14PM »

Seems to me that everybody can make silly faces. Grin

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Cory

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 08:56PM »

My pleasure for posting. You probably saw this fiddle before because I posted a pic when I first had it signed by Mairead N, Chloe, Lisa and Susan. I had Mairead C and Lynn sign it this past time Smiley

That cutie at the bottom was indeed Mairead N. Smiley they were a hoot and a lot of fun taking that pic. Loveeee that Susan stuck her tongue out. So funny!

Caledonia you're calling me,
Now I'm going home
John910

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 11:09PM »

I liked the "selfie" photo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: