Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview at beliefnet.com (with video)  (Read 14017 times)
Celeste

« on: March 31, 2007, 10:01PM »

This was posted on the previous forum, but in case anyone missed it, here's one of the longest, most involved interviews with Chloe I've ever read. It appears at a site called beliefnet.com, which focusses on topics relating to spirituality and faith.

Page One:
http://www.beliefnet.com/story/212/story_21297_1.html

Page Two:
http://www.beliefnet.com/story/212/story_21297_2.html

It includes a moving story of how profoundly one young fan, an abused girl, was affected by Chloe's music. It also includes interesting details, like the fact that the CW girls bless themselves before each show. And most significantly, it also includes several references to how the show intersects with Irish heritage and culture.

Elizabeth

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 12:54AM »

Thank you so much, Celeste! I missed that one before.

Chloe has always impressed me so much. She's one of the best and brightest talents in the world today, and she has a good head on her shoulders to boot.

I'm so glad that young girls are looking up to her. No, she's not perfect, but she is such a FAR cry from the self-absorbed, dysfunctional pop stars of today. I have the utmost confidence that she is going to be someone who is worthy of being looked up to, someone who has her heart AND head in the right place and makes far more wise choices in life than unwise ones.

We love you, Chloe! Cheesy

MEAV:  FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS A CELTIC WOMAN
Celeste

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 01:58AM »

No, she's not perfect

What's not perfect about her?

I think she IS perfect, exactly the way she is.

fireyred09
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 12:23PM »

Thank you so much for posting this! I just love reading/listening to interviews of any of the girls  Smiley
Anderpaw
Total Fanatic

Love the pipes!

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:54PM »

Chloe has grace, talent and abillity beyond her years. CW would never be the same without her. Her voice is the voice of an angel! I have to believe that when she sings, God is smiling. Smiley

Kelsey

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 06:26PM »

What a great interview!  Thank you so much.  Now, if only there were more long interviews like that with Meav.  Smiley

Kelsey

Alanna

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 07:38AM »

I hadn't known of this interview before, but it's a fabulous one and I thank you for posting it.

I know the girls have always referred to Chloe as being very mature, but reading that interview really makes me see it. She is indeed mature, wise and sensible. I really respect and admire her for being the person she is - she's only a few months older than I am and to see her as she is, is really something!

Meldy

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 01:47AM »

Wow, she's really mature for her age.  She's such a sweet girl and down to earth.  I really wish her the best.

Banner by:  Scott
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 04:34AM »

Hmmm........ Roll Eyes.....very knoledgeable.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Trouble
Bodhrán Player

Play with Fire.

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 07:31AM »

I posted that one under the new article under links. It was a very nice article!

Thanks Lindsey
SusanZ
CWF Global Moderator
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 12:36PM »

What a great interview - thanks!

Now there is a beautiful young lady that has her head on straight!  Kuddos to her!

Susan

"We create our tomorrows by what we dream today"
Thanks Hayley for the great banner!!
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 02:14PM »

Geez! Has anyone especially Michael and Mary read those before? Undecided Roll Eyes

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Celeste

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 03:14PM »

What a great interview - thanks!

Now there is a beautiful young lady that has her head on straight!  Kuddos to her!

Yes, undoubtedly. Of all the publicity Chloe that has enjoyed, this is still the interview that I think offers the most rounded profile of her character and personality.

Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 03:22PM »

Everybody new will get to read this.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 04:44AM by KAJ » Logged

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 04:43AM »

I love it ! Grin She's such a sweet girl Smiley Wait, make that such a sweet young woman Smiley

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: