Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Misha Is Looking For A CW Tour Shirt  (Read 4760 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: July 09, 2014, 08:41PM »

Misha  recently   had  her  CW  tour  shirt   from  2013   taken  from  her  on  her   campus  facilities.   She  is  looking  for  anyone  on  the  forum  here  with  an  extra  one  of  that description to  send  to  her .  (  large  or   medium )   This  is quite  important  to  her.  Anybody  willing  and  able  can  respond  to  her request  here.  Than k  you.   Smiley

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:12PM »

I can't even begin to imagine how Misha feels right now. I know how much that shirt meant to her. Cry

All I can offer is luck, unfortunately. I hope you can find the missing one or find one just like it.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Traveling Spaceman
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 10:11PM »

So sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, I didn't buy a t-shirt at the 2013 show I attended. Even if I only had one, I would give it to her, but unfortunately I don't. Hopefully someone has one, or knows where we can get one for her. I did a quick eBay search, but couldn't find one there. Will keep searching.

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner. Smiley
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 05:50PM »

I wish I had a 2013 shirt, but unfortunately I don't. eBay doesn't have the exact shirt Misha is looking for, but there seem to be several other shirts from past tours in the $15 price range. Also, you might try emailing CW, explaining the situation, and asking really nicely if they have a shirt or if they can direct you to someone who does. It might not work, but it's worth a shot!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 07:56PM »

Yeah she should ask Maggie on Twitter! She should be able to help!

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: