Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xmas Concert screen caps - spoiler alert!  (Read 23837 times)
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« on: October 04, 2007, 09:14PM »

I know everyone's been dying to start sharing screen caps from the new DVD.  Please, put them all in this thread until further notice.  Anyone who has not seen the DVD, enter this thread at your own risk!

Any screen grabs posted elsewhere will be moved to this thread or deleted, immediately.

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

Made it to ForumFest 2012 in Chicago!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:14AM »

Rich told me he would start this thread.  So, if you haven't seen the DVD and want to have some suspense, don't go any farther! Wink

I have changed my Celtic Woman webpage and included 4 quick screen caps from the Christmas DVD.  I've left in the captioning on a few because it fit so well with the image.  So far, only Lisa (Rich, I'm also a tad biased!!! Roll Eyes), but the others will follow this weekend sometime.  I hope to have a section for each of the girls, David, the Choir, the musicians, and all the girls together.

Remember....  you were warned!  Grin

Enjoy.
http://www.fingerlakessynthetics.com/CelticWoman.html

Brad T

Thomas
Total Fanatic

I am The Voice - I will remain (Thank You CC)

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 09:23AM »

Brad,

Yellow is still my favorite color.

Thanks,

Tom

Banner by Scott

IDIC - Live long and prosper
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 03:32PM »

That's Lisa! She's still in the close-ups.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
lintje

OMG!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 05:31AM »

thnx for that Cheesy i''m waiting for the dvd to come out here

but i like the screenshots thnx for that Cheesy

scott thanx Cheesy
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 06:03AM »

Rich told me he would start this thread.  So, if you haven't seen the DVD and want to have some suspense, don't go any farther! Wink
Great screen caps, Brad.  Thank you!  I love the expression on Lisa's face when she sings that "kids from 1 to 92" line.  Adorable!

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 07:13AM »

Great screen caps, Brad.  Thank you!  I love the expression on Lisa's face when she sings that "kids from 1 to 92" line.  Adorable!

Thanks, Rich.  I worked pretty hard to get that one just right!  I have a few more cute expressions that I will post later today or tomorrow.

Brad

KiernanKate
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 07:21AM »

Isn't the song lyric "Kiss from one to 92"?  and yes I agree with Rich........ very good job on the screencaps thus far.
Jammalot
Honorary Roadie

Finally back!

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 07:24AM »

It's definitely 'Kids' Grin

Wel, here's a map and here's a bible, if you ever lose your way

By Scott

Ty Rich! Grin
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 09:33AM »

OK....  drum roll please.....  my new Celtic Woman Christmas DVD page is done! (for now)
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://www.fingerlakessynthetics.com/CelticWoman.html

As you will see, I've done a fair amount of work on this.  It was truly a labor of love.  I hope the Girls and everyone else associated with CW have a chance to look at my page while they are on Tour.

I've created a page for each of the Girls, David, the Choir, the Musicians, and the Group.

All I ask is that if you want to use an image for something else - your own avatar, banner, etc. - that you email me to let me know.  There's a link on the page.   Smiley

If you just want to keep some images on your computer, that's fine.  No need to let me know.

I think I've captured some really neat moments.  I will work next to add more pictures to each of the individual pages.

You will know from the number of pictures who my favorite is!   Wink Wink  (Right, Rich??!!)

Enjoy!

Brad T

poohbear
Honorary Roadie

funcle

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 10:35AM »

Wonderful site.  Thank you!
KiernanKate
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 10:36AM »

Could I use the screencaps you made of Orla? I can't decide which ones to use....... and I'm actually tempted to use them all for a new desktop.
Kelli
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2007, 10:45AM »

Here is one of my first attempts ever at a screencap.  I'm rather pleased with the result  Cheesy

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z176/bmfrescue/MeavCap1.jpg

Visit Órla's Garden, a fansite for Órla Fallon!

What's important often does not stand out but is simply standing quietly.   :  Noah benShe
KiernanKate
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 10:48AM »

Kelli that is really good! Great job!!!
btimerson
CWF Global Moderator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2007, 10:49AM »

Could I use the screencaps you made of Orla? I can't decide which ones to use....... and I'm actually tempted to use them all for a new desktop.

Sure...  use what you want.  Thanks for letting me know.
When you finish, could you send a copy what you create to my email account (on the webpage)?

Thanks.
Brad

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: