Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New CW CD  (Read 9108 times)
Jim M.
Choir Member

« on: October 20, 2014, 08:56PM »

There is a new Celtic Woman CD listed on Ebay.  It is titled "O CHRISTMAS TREE" and lists 6 tracks.  I have not seen any publicity for this album.
Ebay item number is 381028086852.  The listing says it is a Target Exclusive CD with never before released songs. Smiley
Go get 'em! Wink
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:42PM by Jim M. » Logged
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 06:29AM »

I wonder who sings the entire album?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
turbodaxter1980

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 09:13AM »

http://m.target.com/p/celtic-woman-o-christmas-tree-deluxe-edition-target-exclusive/-/A-16634904

I have a feeling that this are recordings or live songs from the home from christmas special
TheWhite~Rose
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 09:23AM »

I'm guessing that this is like the Celtic Family Christmas CD that came out a few years ago which also featured some previously unreleased songs.  Personally, I'm very happy about this--I was hoping for a recording of O Tannebaum. Smiley

EDIT: Track listing:
1. Tannenbaum
 2. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
 3. The Light of Christmas Morn
 4. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
 5. Away In A Manger (Acoustic)
 6. In The Bleak Midwinter (Acoustic)
Gerard

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 11:32AM »

Sorry to play the grumpy middle-aged man, soon to become the grumpy old man, here, but I'm sick and tired of that kind of things. CDs that are exclusive to one American store chain, with songs that are not available anywhere else, and who knows if I can get them from where I live. Special "European" edition of CDs I've already bought in their American version, and whose songs, which of course are exclusive to said versions I can't buy because, apparently, France is not in Europe (which is news for me, but not for iTunes I guess). New songs that are on a Japanese compilation, and so on, et caetera, und so weiter, et le reste. Of course, I'll try to get that new CD, but I'm sure I speak for everyone not living in America when I say taht it certainly would be better if said songs were made available everywhere, legally, instead of just in one country, in one store chain.

Don't you think so ? Or am I the only one to think that way ?
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 11:47AM »

Gerard, I agree with much of what you say.  Both Ebay sellers listing this new cd say they ship "Worldwide", so you should be able to order from them if you want.
I know Target has an online shopping website, but I don't know if they have worldwide shipping.

UPDATE:  I checked Target.com and they DO NOT offer international shipping. Sad
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 12:11PM by Jim M. » Logged
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 12:25PM »

Oh, my heaven's sakes! Shocked How can it be?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 12:36PM »

Target has had a relationship with Celtic Woman for several years and has had "exclusive" album editions before.  These same albums always appear listed on Ebay and give us another way to get them.  My nearest Target store is about 60 miles away.  I won't make a special trip to get this cd, but may order from Target or buy from Ebay.
Danny

Boys will be boys.

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 03:03AM »

Looks like the audio tracks are taken from the live DVD Home For Christmas

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:15AM by Danny » Logged

littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 01:41PM »

OMG! Buying ASAP...

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2014, 06:57AM »

OMG! Buying ASAP...

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 08:53AM »

France is in Europe! @_@ I don't know what he meant by that.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 03:00AM »

I just ordered it. Cheesy

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 12:43PM »

Mine is ordered!!!! Huh? So excited for O Tannenbaum & The Light of Christmas Morn!!! Got excited yesterday too because I got my tanker with all 12 of our Celtic Cuties straight from Ireland Huh?

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Gerard

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 08:17AM »

France is in Europe! @_@ I don't know what he meant by that.

Geographically, maybe, but not for iTunes. The "European Editions" of" Songs From The Heart" and "believe" (as well as "Emerald") are available in Belgium, Germany, Italy and Spain, but not in France. Which must means that iTunes must think that France is not in Europe. It also means that I can't download the exclusive songs these editions have, because I live in France. That's what I mean by that.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: