Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Engagement Breakup  (Read 6627 times)
RetPgmr
Total Fanatic

« on: November 21, 2014, 12:24PM »

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/newlysingle-susan-mcfadden-reveals-breakup-with-fiance-weeks-before-wedding-30756954.html

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 12:29PM »

Susan -- call me!  I have Brookies! Wink
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:28PM »

Oh, my. That's shocking news I've ever seen.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 06:23PM »

That is horrible. I was the 2 days after she was engaged. I kinda figured something was up when she wasn't wearing it. I was optimistic in thinking she was getting it fixed or just doesn't want to wear it. Glad she made the decision before sheafs it official and also made a state my before rots started. So shocking and sad.

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 06:45PM »

Take  a number  fellows.....     Roll Eyes   

The Quiet Man

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 12:45PM »

I think, I say I THINK she might still have had her ring on Christmas of last year, but I didn't look that closely.  I sort of knew something was "up" when she was not only ringless in Red Bank, but arrived with Anthony separate from the other ladies (I saw this with my own eyes).  I kept quiet on social media because I think we as fans shouldn't publicly spread gossip that might prove harmful (although off-site private discussions are nobody's business). 

That said, site admins, what is the etiquette for the discussion of "sad" artist events?  By that I mean illness, injury or death, either of the artist or in the family, breakup of a significant relationship, or anything else that we know must cause the artist pain, but which might be awkward to talk about.     
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: