Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Taking a Break  (Read 35631 times)
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« on: January 01, 2015, 10:19AM »

CW Fans;
To all the wonderful fans of Celtic Woman .
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!
It was great to see some of you again on the Symphony tour recently -hope you all had a lovely Christmas & a chance to relax & spend it with loved ones . I had a really lovely time.
I will be making an announcement shortly on Twitter regarding exciting news kicking off 2015 but wanted to send this message to you all , so I could let you be the first to know that, for the immediate future, I will be concentrating on my personal solo music project & some exciting theatre productions. I really hope to see you all down the line which I am sure I will & can't thank you enough for the massive support and friendship you have always shown me. I truly am blessed & think myself one of the luckiest girls to have met you all along my journey so far & long may our paths cross !
My website will be live in the next couple of hours www.lisalambe.ie please have a peek and see my very important & special news! I am very excited to finally share it all with you- it's been a great & busy few months in preparation!!
Much love to you all.
2015 here we go! Hope it's a great year for us all.
Love Lisa X

The above is a message posted by Lisa on Twitter this morning... As sad as I am I have written her my message of support, and now look forward to her solo project. Feel free to do the same here on the forum and on twitter.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 10:31AM »

sounds  quite  intriguing !     Cool  Thanks  for  sharing  this  update. 

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:00AM »

I will miss Lisa with CW, but I wish her all the best in her career and I'm looking forward to see solo projects! I'm curious if she makes a new album Cheesy

But who will fill in? Lynn? Or a new girl? or both? I'd love to have five girls again, but as long as they don't reduce them on three...

Edit: Haha Grin An ALBUM! Fantastic Cheesy

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 02:31PM »

Thanks for sharing this Misha. I will also miss Lisa with CW dearly Chiara. She was the reason I became a fan in the first place! Cheesy A new album sounds fantastic! Smiley Hopefully I can order it up before it releases. Wink

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 03:09PM »

Given what Lynn said on RTÉ Radio a while back, she's going to be alternating with Lisa at least for this year. Also, Lisa didn't exactly say goodbye in this message; she simply said that for the time being, she's focusing on her solo album and theatre--so I'll expect to see Lisa again with CW.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
littlecubspirit
Honorary Roadie

Mairead and Misha- Pixies!

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 03:17PM »

No, she did not officially say goodbye, and so I have a feeling she will be back. At the moment it looks like her album can only be pre-ordered in Ireland, but I don't know for sure.

MY REVIEW OF MY THIRD SHOW IS UP!

I MET LISA L, CHLOE, MAIREAD N, SUSAN,  MAIREAD C, LYNN, EABHA,  DAVID, SARAH/EDEL, CRAIG, NICK, RAY, ANTHONY!
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 03:19PM »

Oh my gosh I'm SO excited!!! I can't wait for her new album to come out!

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 03:26PM »

Yes, I guess she will come back, too. But for the moment, she will focus on other things. I just wonder if she will leave the group and come back (since all past members are kind of current members, who just don't tour at the moment) or if she will stay a current member, just not touring.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 04:45PM »

Very excited for her solo album! Grin
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 07:05PM »

No, she did not officially say goodbye, and so I have a feeling she will be back. At the moment it looks like her album can only be pre-ordered in Ireland, but I don't know for sure.

No you can pre order her cd off her web site WWW.lisalambe.ie and it pays thru Paypal

Jack

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 08:29PM »

No you can pre order her cd off her web site WWW.lisalambe.ie and it pays thru Paypal

Paypal or credit card, $18.00 US pre-order.  The album is called "Hiding Away" and release is scheduled for Feb 6. 
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 09:13PM »

Paypal or credit card, $18.00 US pre-order.  The album is called "Hiding Away" and release is scheduled for Feb 6. 

That's a little too expensive for me. I'm going to wait and get it on iTunes. Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 02:38AM »

From what lisa just replied to someone, it is unlikely she is coming back to celtic woman, just yet. But even though I am alittle upset over it I 100% support her! She waited to announce till she had everything in place and new it was a go and positive feedback. Seems like she's very busy w shows lined up and the new cd and trying to tour solo here? I saw some of the track listings and not to be biased or anything but... I like it Wink She might do the smaller tours like symphony and Australian tour but nothing that she'll be gone most of the year. So, def. can't wait!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 04:50AM »

I too assume she will actually leave the group. But of course, there will be the option of coming back one day. Still, I wonder if Lynn will fill in constantly or for just a tour. Or will there be a completely new girl? Personally, I hope both. I want five girls.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 06:34AM »

I too assume she will actually leave the group. But of course, there will be the option of coming back one day. Still, I wonder if Lynn will fill in constantly or for just a tour. Or will there be a completely new girl? Personally, I hope both. I want five girls.
I  like  that idea  too.   

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: