Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Taking a Break  (Read 35626 times)
pammy314

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 12:49PM »

I have a suspicion that our wonderful Meav will be returning as well as the fabulous Lynn Hilary.  Would love to see Meav & Lynn share a duet.  So excited for Lisa Lambe, but feel she has ended her stay with CW.  Hoping my suspicions are correct--Adore Meav & Lynn.
Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 02:18PM »

I have a suspicion that our wonderful Meav will be returning as well as the fabulous Lynn Hilary.  Would love to see Meav & Lynn share a duet.  So excited for Lisa Lambe, but feel she has ended her stay with CW.  Hoping my suspicions are correct--Adore Meav & Lynn.

I'm curious--why do you think Meav will be back? I seem to remember her tweeting she had an exciting announcement for 2015 but it seems to be gone from Twitter. That, or I imagined the whole thing.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 06:17PM »

I  have  fantasized about  the  return  of  our Lovely  Lark  ....  but I'm  hesitant  to  count  my  proverbial  chickens  just  yet....     Cool   

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 06:24PM »

I  have  fantasized about  the  return  of  our Lovely  Lark  ....  but I'm  hesitant  to  count  my  proverbial  chickens  just  yet....     Cool   

Oh thanks you made me hungry! Now I want chicken. LOL JK! Sorry I've got the sillies! XD

That would be cool if that did happen though and it's fun to think about.

And I'm so excited for Lisa's new album!

avalonfreak06

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 12:14AM »

According to CW Twitter, it seems that Lisa will still tour somewhat with them in 2015.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 02:31AM »

I have a feeling she will do the small tours but not the big ones so she can concentrate on her solo stuff. Even though I am not sure if I am excited about the tour coming up but would be nice to see Lynn again and or meav whom I've never heard sing live and am very curious and would kinda be excited, and for Lynn too!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Eric90

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 12:01PM »

I keep seeing that her single is for download right now but I can't find where, I only found that goes on Itunes on the 15th of January

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 05:16PM »

According to CW Twitter, it seems that Lisa will still tour somewhat with them in 2015.
I think it'll be like Emerald, where she alternates with Lynn. We already know Lynn's doing the Ireland tour. Lynn may even be doing Europe. I have a feeling Lisa will probably do the NA Tour and then be done. That'll also give them until fall to find a replacement.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 01:04PM »

Although Lisa Lambe has chosen to pursue her solo career,
Lynn's Full -Time return for the 10th Anniversary Tour in Ireland and on w/alternate with Lisa or not,
could be a benefit to her if she decides to stay awhile more with Celtic Woman.
She only got Song's From The Heart whereas Lisa L got 3 PBS specials, Believe, Emerald & Home For Christmas
which Lynn deserves more a chance to mark herself as an official 2nd generation original Celtic Woman.

If Meav were to return even for a guest appearance, imagine the blending of Lynn & Meav together!

THis deserving should follow on Alex Sharpe also, she is doing excellent, with her solo projects,
but I wish she could come back just for another PBS Special, even though Isle of Hope was never released as a special.
She needs opportunities not tours but Live specials.
Both Lynn and Alex are the only one's who didn't get the Christmas Specials, could I wish to see a 3rd Christmas CD/DVD Jingle Bells!

Deirdre Shannon turned to Celtic Thunder for a chance on a special, she deserved it, and as for Hayley was a guest I don't think whether she wanted to become a full time member. I can wish for Alex and Susan to blend in great, as Lynn and Meav would be outstanding, even Meav and Alex 2 powerful voices would
impact Celtic Woman.

I love the blending but have fallen even more in love by blending the past, current and new member's together it gives CW the opportunity
to show although each member wasn't around the same time, no matter when if they were together they'd still
make an impact. All 11 member's voices would to work together!

I believe this could be the next direction
to take Celtic Woman to the next level, although any new member is a great choice looking at it regarding
since 2005-2014 has 101% not been a disappointment ZERO.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:10PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2015, 02:58PM »

I absolutely agree with RealFan c-w. Except that I think that ESPECIALLY Alex and Méav would blend perfectly Smiley
And yes, I'd love Lynn to have a chance to become a more well-known member - after all, she was the first CW "replacement" that toured permanently and not only as a guest. She was the beginning of a new CW generation.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2015, 04:51PM »

I absolutely agree with RealFan c-w. Except that I think that ESPECIALLY Alex and Méav would blend perfectly Smiley
And yes, I'd love Lynn to have a chance to become a more well-known member - after all, she was the first CW "replacement" that toured permanently and not only as a guest. She was the beginning of a new CW generation.
I  agree that  Meav  and Alex  would  blend  well.  Meav  and Lynn  would  almost  cancel each other  out since  Lynn is  the  most  "  Meavian"   of  the   others  IMO.   Smiley

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 05:29PM »

I  agree that  Meav  and Alex  would  blend  well.  Meav  and Lynn  would  almost  cancel each other  out since  Lynn is  the  most  "  Meavian"   of  the   others  IMO.   Smiley
I agree, even though I have never heard Meav live  I think her and Lynn would blend very well together!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 03:15AM »

Haha, depending on that Alex and Méav would cancel each others out, because they both can sound similar, too. It's the chrooning. However, Lynn sounds a lot like Méav did whens he was younger (actually, when Méav was even younger than Lynn is now... Lynn has a more youthful voice, Méav already sounded older when she was Lynn's age)

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 10:43AM »

THE CROONING -? haha.

Thank You Guy's for your Input
It makes me excited to hear you all can see it.

If you haven't seen Meav live is as real you see her on DVD's and CD's, much like Lisa Kelly, it's emotional bearing, too real to be true.
 Lynn live is the same they're all the same to me, but seeing Meav sing live with Lisa Kelly is jaw-dropping, even though Chloe and Orla can impact you the same alone, but Chloe is for how her personality on stage is really as you see her on tv..

Shining Bright: Thanks for sharing how Meav sounded like Lynn in youth.
To me Lynn's voice is pure Beautiful,  Alex's Beautiful and powerful, but Meav, is simply above divine all three (pure, beautiful & powerful). : P

Raving Meaviac: Your my favorite when I look at your feedback, to be honest is as if I imagine Meav would be on the forum giving her own opinion's and input.
Your alway's there supporting any commenter. Grin

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:57AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2015, 09:45PM »

I'm beginning to doubt whether that's still the case. The link to Lisa Lambe's Twitter page has been removed from Celtic Woman's bio. That usually tells you who the current members are...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: