Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's Taking a Break  (Read 35537 times)
celtic.cutie

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2015, 02:30PM »

According to CW Twitter, it seems that Lisa will still tour somewhat with them in 2015.
I'm beginning to doubt whether that's still the case. The link to Lisa Lambe's Twitter page has been removed from Celtic Woman's bio. That usually tells you who the current members are...

But her photo is still on the banner and she is still listed as a current member...? And if she does end up joining the NA tour (which I really hope she does!), I'm crossing my fingers that Lynn will get to stay as well. What do you guys think are the odds of that?

Hey, I'm Anne! Shocked)
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2015, 09:40AM »

According to CW Twitter, it seems that Lisa will still tour somewhat with them in 2015.
I'm beginning to doubt whether that's still the case. The link to Lisa Lambe's Twitter page has been removed from Celtic Woman's bio. That usually tells you who the current members are...
Not sure what your looking at as Lisa's tweeter feed is still showing up on the side of the home page and on her Bio is still the link to her tweeter page

Dan

Éireannach

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2015, 12:48PM »

Not sure what your looking at as Lisa's tweeter feed is still showing up on the side of the home page and on her Bio is still the link to her tweeter page

For what it's worth, Meav, Lisa Kelly, and Chloe pop up on the official site's Twitter feed as well; from time to time.

20 June 2007-Portland, ME
22 March 2012-Manchester, NH
2 March 2013-Portland, ME
30 May 2014-Bangor, ME
28 March 2015-Portland, ME
28 June 2016-Lowell, MA
9 April 2017-Portland, ME
4 April 2018-Portland, ME
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2015, 04:18PM »

For what it's worth, Meav, Lisa Kelly, and Chloe pop up on the official site's Twitter feed as well; from time to time.
That is because their tweets are sometimes retweeted by the other girls Wink Anyways, Mái N, Mai C, Susan and Lisa L are in the twitter group, while Lynn is not. Whoever created the group did just not update it Wink

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 11:52AM »

I just recieved the tickets, I am excited I really want to see Lynn again I seen her 2007-2009, and I saw Lambe once in 2010.
It will be my very first time to seeing finally Susan and Mairead C. This is the perfect 10th Anniversary Celebration for me having after this concert
I would have seen 10 soloists performed live which including all the original five Grin!
Do we know for sure that there is going to be an alternating, Lynn did say that on RTE interview radio show.
The biggest wonder for me is when exactly is it --the alternation is going to take place some say for the US.

If they don't announce it we're all in for surprise unless I note images, or clips that feature Lisa I'll definitely know by then.
I'm not saying that I'm not happy to see Lisa an opportunity for her one last time but I Love Lynn really much so it's tough, not knowing how long she'll stay.
tough tough Embarrassed

if half of the USA has Lynn then I'm in for April.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:57AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 09:58AM »

I just recieved the tickets, I am excited I really want to see Lynn again I seen her 2007-2009, and I saw Lambe once in 2010.
It will be my very first time to seeing finally Susan and Mairead C. This is the perfect 10th Anniversary Celebration for me having after this concert
I would have seen 10 soloists performed live which including all the original five Grin!
Do we know for sure that there is going to be an alternating, Lynn did say that on RTE interview radio show.
The biggest wonder for me is when exactly is it --the alternation is going to take place some say for the US.

If they don't announce it we're all in for surprise unless I note images, or clips that feature Lisa I'll definitely know by then.
I'm not saying that I'm not happy to see Lisa an opportunity for her one last time but I Love Lynn really much so it's tough, not knowing how long she'll stay.
tough tough Embarrassed

if half of the USA has Lynn then I'm in for April.
Unfortunately, no one knows for sure if this is still even the case. Lisa made it sound as though she was done with touring, although she did say for now. So who knows really.
Eric90

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 10:35AM »

I have a question can I buy the CD in the US? and how much does it cost is American dollars?

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 02:03PM »

The only way that we here in the US can get it is via Lisa Lambe's website. It may eventually be available at the merchandise table when they tour here.
Eric90

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2015, 04:25PM »

I just bought it I didn't think I had enough money on my card lol I I googled the conversion but I said pounds instead of Euros and it came out to more then what I had on my card lol but it's cool now I bought it and it should arrive soon

urbanracer34
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 05:50PM »

I googled the euro/cad amount for Lisa's CD and I just can't afford it at the moment. I'll have to wait till it goes on iTunes.

I'm Jerad. Smiley
CWazy since 2012!
CompTIA A+ certified, Long time Apple product user.

Banner by Kirstie. Thanks! Smiley
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2015, 10:41PM »

I really hope it's at the merch table this tour. I don't see why it shouldn't be there

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 12:53AM »

I googled the euro/cad amount for Lisa's CD and I just can't afford it at the moment. I'll have to wait till it goes on iTunes.

I can't afford it either. I'll wait and see if it comes on iTunes. I got plenty of iTunes cards for Christmas so I can afford music on there.

pammy314

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2015, 08:39AM »

Thrilled that my "suspicions" were correct.   Meav  is going to tour U.S. with Celtic Woman  March-April.   Disappointed not to have Meav & Lynn together--that would have been spectacular. The two top soloists with Anuna together.   Pray that there will be video of our Meav  with CW. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: