Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keywest (A Band I Discovered in Ireland)  (Read 17017 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« on: April 05, 2015, 12:36PM »

I don't know why I didn't post this sooner, but when I went to Ireland back in October, I heard an AMAZING band on Grafton Stree called Keywest! The first time I heard them, it was my first day in Ireland, and I was eating a quick lunch with my granddad when I heard someone singing outside. When we finished, we hurried out to see who it was, and OMG!!!!!!!!!!! It was a band with a lead singer that had the voice of an angel! I didn't get to talk to them that day, or find out who they were, but I did a few days later when they were back on Grafton Street. That's when I learned it was a band called Keywest, and when they performed their song "On This Train," I was reduced to tears! I finally got to talk to them, and I was still crying when I complimented them, and the lead singer (Andrew Kavanagh) said he was a sympathetic crier. Hahaha! They were so nice! My granddad even gave them a copy of my demo CD. I hope they liked it. But if you guys have never heard of them, here is one of their songs called "The Message."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IsD4EyhMUc

See what I mean? Andrew's voice just tugs hard at my heartstrings, especially when he sings songs like this! Voice of an angel!

They also have their own YouTube!

www.youtube.com/keywestofficial

I really hope you guys like them. My whole trip was amazing, but they were the highlight of it. <3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: