Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Changes -#CW10  (Read 5799 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 02:19PM »

What do they mean too long!  Not long enough!

The two shows I have been to this year were right at 2 hours, including intermission.  OK, maybe the first half was 60 minutes and 2nd was 40, so maybe it's a matter of moving a song from one half to the other.

I still don't like the flow of the show.  I know that some sequencing is so they can change dresses.  Mo Ghile Mear needs to end the first half, not TAR.  None of the audience seems to get that the half is over with TAR for some reason.   MGH to YRMU to Parting Glass is too many "big" songs in a row to end the show.

Absolutely You are totally right about  Mo Ghile Mear as a terrific ending number as use to be on 1st act for a really long time.
It's not like TAR does not belong is just the end of the song turning into silence afterwards seems awkward, I would actually love it, best
as 2nd Act opening, Nil Sen La the ending is so much better for an end song than TAR. Wink

Giant Number's Together 2nd Act
I actually would disagree on the 2nd act Having so many big number's at a time, it creates, the momentum and to add
yet another song makes the show feel longer and we can all say on Mo Ghile Mear, it's just not so over yet Smiley. I remember the time
before without The Parting Glass, as soon as fans realized it was YRMU everyone of us would feel happy but sad since we knew
we've reached the ending point..x However, this will be my first live experience hearing The Parting Glass, since my last live show was since 2011 right
before Believe. It is a perfect ending song, Big number's together don't bother me, they keep the exhilaration happening.
What I don't like is the some of the sequences in slow numbers, then big, then calm, then big, it's like relax then go, then relax. Huh

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:22PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: