Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CW#10 FL :04/26/15=!  (Read 2670 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: April 26, 2015, 08:45AM »

Before I set off I wanted to share with you that this is such a privelage opportunity of any of the Celtic Woman show's I have been
in the past, I've never beyond imagined I would ever get to see the actual same cast as Emerald just as
I wanted to see The Emerald Tour Live but it didn't occur. To especially have Lynn still on-board is a Most Honor as Well.** Grin  Grin Cheesy

To Leave you all with an Inspiring Message Tip to take with you Before my Concert:
"Never Absolutely Doubt Yourself That Something you Love can't ever Happen again Later on, on The Road" : P

This is my very first time seeing Susan & Mairead C Live
THis is my 7th show, my last one was 2011..so it's been awhile back which is why I'm extremely excited & Grateful for their honor
to return to where I'm at To Celebrate off Their 10th Anniversary..~`*
Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart
My Fan Friends & to the fantastic #CW10 Team that has put on this sincere offering.x Smiley
For me
It's #Showtime @ 3..

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:51AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 05:15PM »

Before I set off I wanted to share with you that this is such a privelage opportunity of any of the Celtic Woman show's I have been
in the past, I've never beyond imagined I would ever get to see the actual same cast as Emerald just as
I wanted to see The Emerald Tour Live but it didn't occur. To especially have Lynn still on-board is a Most Honor as Well.** Grin  Grin Cheesy

To Leave you all with an Inspiring Message Tip to take with you Before my Concert:
"Never Absolutely Doubt Yourself That Something you Love can't ever Happen again Later on, on The Road" : P

This is my very first time seeing Susan & Mairead C Live
THis is my 7th show, my last one was 2011..so it's been awhile back which is why I'm extremely excited & Grateful for their honor
to return to where I'm at To Celebrate off Their 10th Anniversary..~`*
Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart
My Fan Friends & to the fantastic #CW10 Team that has put on this sincere offering.x Smiley
For me
It's #Showtime @ 3..

i  know  first  hand  that  your  special  pre concert  message is  true.  I lived  it  as  you  well  know.    Smiley 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: