Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Lambe and Susan dress change throughout 2014 tour  (Read 17926 times)
Celtic4life

« on: July 04, 2015, 11:08PM »

I was just reminiscing through some pics on Facebook from the Emerald Tour. Did anyone notice that Lisa L. 2nd act dress went from having sleeves to not having any? There were a mixture of pics and it would rotate with her having one style with sleeves and shoulders covered to another style where it was strapless like the other girls dresses. Not sure if she rotated the dress throughout the tour or the pics were scrambled and she wore one dress the first half and when she returned she wore another. Lynn wore dress similar to Lisa L. 2nd dress with no sleeves.

Now I did notice that Susan added a strapped later on the tour. If you see pics from the first few shows she didn't have a strap around her neck. Similar to the pic of her wearing the dress on their website.

I wonder how many changes they have throughout any other tour? For example the 10th anniversary there was one set of dresses for Europe Tour than North American Tour. Anyone noticed anything similar to this in the previous tours? Lisa L. bottom part of her dress changed at end of World Tour in 2013. Maybe wear and tear happens with them being worn for over 100 shows and its time fore new looks.

Let me know what you think?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:22AM by Celtic4life » Logged
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 01:09PM »

and you forgot the "e" on the end of "Lambe" too.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 01:59PM »

Fascinating Discoveries Celtic4life  Smiley Smiley Indeed

I was just happen today hang out just observing clips from 2014 & Emerald
since I can clearly say that I've seen all of anything to do with CW10.... Cheesy

I was just reminiscing through some pics on Facebook from the Emerald Tour. Did anyone notice that Lisa L. 2nd act dress went from having sleeves to not having any? There were a mixture of pics and it would rotate with her having one style with sleeves and shoulders covered to another style where it was strapless like the other girls dresses. Not sure if she rotated the dress throughout the tour or the pics were scrambled and she wore one dress the first half and when she returned she wore another. Lynn wore dress similar to Lisa L. 2nd dress with no sleeves.

Now I did notice that Susan added a strapped later on the tour. If you see pics from the first few shows she didn't have a strap around her neck. Similar to the pic of her wearing the dress on their website.

I wonder how many changes they have throughout any other tour? For example the 10th anniversary there was one set of dresses for Europe Tour than North American Tour. Anyone noticed anything similar to this in the previous tours? Lisa L. bottom part of her dress changed at end of World Tour in 2013. Maybe wear and tear happens with them being worn for over 100 shows and its time fore new looks.

Let me know what you think?

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 02:02PM »

I had no idea about most of the sleeveless/sleeve mentioning's
Although about the 10th Anniversary Dresses Different from the US North American Tour I do know
By Susan's having a completely whole different style in February that was switched up since arrival tour of the US. Wink

Perhaps the current one fitted more the style of Celtic Woman worked more the Ten Year representing.
The dress earlier was really nice, but felt overly, it was great but I liked more how the new dress went equal
with the other girls, after all the 3 former member's Meav, Alex & Lynn were the stars for 2015, Susan with that dress
looked to be the star of the show there, as if Carrie Underwood joined. Cheesy...

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:05PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 02:11PM »

I heard when Lisa Lambe left and Lynn took her place back with CW in Spring,
Lisa L seemed to performed Emerald again with the girls in November 2014 on a clip someone posted
This could reference the sleeve change, though it could have nothing to do.
At that time they've already returned from Brazil, so Lynn stepped off.

This was of course not knowing before sudden Lisa's decision to take some time focus on her solo, must
be expected she would be in CW10 Embarrassed wondering so if she had remained, how would Meav, or Lynn fill in.
They probably would gave them slot's since Meav took part for 1 month.

I love Lynn so the fact that Lisa took off, gave my chance to see Lynn again in person Smiley

Maybe LL was Hot Cheesy Cheesy at some venues while wanting to be comfortable at other's!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:32PM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: