Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chances of Alex if Orla had stayed  (Read 49395 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: July 19, 2015, 10:55AM »

It's peculiar to me that on poster and songs features 6 girls again, much like ANJ incorporated.
does anyone think have orla remained would Alex continued on too?

Isle of hope to alternate, but SFTh without Alex or add to 6.
 Cheesy

The fact Orla departed Could it be Alex was lucky enough not to get the Deirdre position?

Deirdre would of been an excellent 6th member on ANJ along with Meav,
But bringing Hayley at the time made it feel at the the time of cw they wanted to push
Another fame era.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:22AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 12:07PM »

Wishful  thinking  wise, I  wouldn't  mind  seeing  a  5  vocalist line  up.  Having Hayley  and  Meav in  a  line  up at the  same time is  like  stacking  the  deck,  I think.   Cheesy   Deirdre  and  Alex  and  Orla  at  the  same time  would  be  interesting  to  say the least. My  ideal line up  would  be  Meav, Deirdre, Alex and  Lisa  K,  though.    Smiley  Having  Meav  and  Lynn  would  be slightly redundant.   Cool

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 05:56PM »

Had Hayley not been involved or just for guest 7 girls haha
I don't see how Deirdre would work, she would be Lynn's spot? to me Lynn fits perfectly betteras a soprano Meav replacement. Smiley
isle of Hope : Deirdre, Alex, Chloe & Lisa K Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As for who Deirdre places herself she would of fitted Orla's spot but not Lisa K as Alex did.

Can't say Lynn is redundant since Lisa L and Chloe voices are well close but it's beautiful.
Meav and lynn would blend but would still be a difference in listening like 2 different birds.
If Alex and Susan works,
I think Lynn and Meav although both soprano similar would be breathtaking to capture. Smiley

Wishful  thinking  wise, I  wouldn't  mind  seeing  a  5  vocalist line  up.  Having Hayley  and  Meav in  a  line  up at the  same time is  like  stacking  the  deck,  I think.   Cheesy   Deirdre  and  Alex  and  Orla  at  the  same time  would  be  interesting  to  say the least. My  ideal line up  would  be  Meav, Deirdre, Alex and  Lisa  K,  though.    Smiley  Having  Meav  and  Lynn  would  be slightly redundant.   Cool

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:23AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 07:40PM »

If I were part of the program as their special guest, maybe I can challenge all the Celtic Women singers with the vocal competition.

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 07:42PM »

If I were part of the program as their special guest, maybe I can challenge all the Celtic Women singers with the vocal competition.
  Hmmm.. interesting  idea.    Smiley

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 05:13PM »

If Chloe and Alex
or Chloe & Lisa L
with Susan not already as redundant
I don't see why Lynn and Meav cant make icing together Cheesy

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:24AM by rfcw » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: