Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman New TV Special and Recording in August  (Read 81114 times)
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 12:59AM »

I briefly talked with Mairead on Twitter by answering to her tweet about her "busy week"  Grin and she just put 3 emojis as an answer:
A monkey hiding his eyes, another putting his hands against his ears and the last monkey had his hands blocking his mouth. So we're not gonna have further details I guess but surely more teasing  Grin
oh wow!  But location and date wise they really need to release that as soon as they know this way people can plan if they have to take off work or travel, the rest can be " secretive" which I understand but I would love to plan more than a few day or weeks ahead of time. Like I have to put in time off a month before if I want a day off a lot of people need 2 weeks. But I did message the helix so within an hour or two I should here something ( def by 7am est) so if I do here something I will let you guys know!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Celtic4life

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 10:33AM »

David Downes released a photo of a title "opening" and a separate post saying about starting a new project on his Facebook Page!! Looks like a new show! Shocked

July 24th he posted "Something new. Something old. Something borrowed. Something GREEN"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:37AM by Celtic4life » Logged
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 11:27AM »

Take a look at this  Roll Eyes
https://m.facebook.com/CelticWomanFanPage/photos/a.662345070444246.1073741834.205401629471928/1073259339352815/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1073259339352815&__tn__=E

Thanks, Shining Bright!
dbbii

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2015, 01:11PM »

So who's #4 ?

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2015, 01:20PM »

Just a guess, but I think it will be Mairead, Mairead, Susan and Lynn, with possible appearances by Meav, Alex or Orla. 
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 01:51PM »

A DVD Special next week ? So without any audience ? I'm a bit confused Huh Huh

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 01:54PM »

Call 'em up and ask them. Wink
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 01:56PM »

Call 'em up and ask them. Wink

Okay Jim, give me Mairead's phone number and I'll ask her Cheesy Cheesy

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2015, 02:00PM »

I doubt they would do a special with no audience. That doesn't make any sense.

And yeah I'm wondering who #4 will be. Maybe they're still teasing us lol.

Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 02:00PM »

Okay Jim, give me Mairead's phone number and I'll ask her Cheesy Cheesy
Sorry, I don't have it but the CW, Ltd., phone number is available or you could email them. Wink
Lily Anna
Total Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 02:14PM »

Maybe it's going to be like the first special where the audience was made up only of invited guests and tickets weren't available to the public. I hope not, though!

Thanks, Shining Bright!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2015, 02:26PM »

I am confused though and read that statement a few times. There is no location date or time etc,  so I am not sure and I have not heard anything back from the helix yet. I am wondering if they will do it that way and the girls already told there friends and family in advance? And I hope the girls explain more or even have pictures during the performance (or maybe not as I might want to be surprised if I get to see them!!  I also am wondering who Rhona is, have not heard that name mentioned?!  Hmm I hope they explain more!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2015, 02:37PM »

I am confused though and read that statement a few times. There is no location date or time etc,  so I am not sure and I have not heard anything back from the helix yet. I am wondering if they will do it that way and the girls already told there friends and family in advance? And I hope the girls explain more or even have pictures during the performance (or maybe not as I might want to be surprised if I get to see them!!  I also am wondering who Rhona is, have not heard that name mentioned?!  Hmm I hope they explain more!

extra.. From a moments research I am wondering if a woman named Rhona Kelly is the Rhona they are talking about? I am wondering if that name sounds familiar? And yes, I am wondering who the other girl or girls will be too? on a side note I hope they go to radio city this year they haven't gone in years and the girls love it there. The rockettes had a special around the tour time so they couldn't and I have not heard anything about them doing another one (yes, I follow the rockettes too, lol!) And I am going in that area in Nov. so tickets wouldn't be an issue!!  I guess we will have to wait and see, so excited!

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 03:16PM »

Synan posted this an hour ago on Twitter: Delighted to see @RWinckworth tonight first of many ! #CW10 see you again soon HuhHuh??

@RWinckworth is Rebecca Winckworth!!! I'd love her to be the new girl!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:19PM by ShiningBright » Logged

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 03:34PM »

you beat me to it!  I was gonna say our mystery 4th girl is Rebecca winkworth!! That is pretty awesome and I really like her music! I hope to catch her next year!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: