Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Woman New TV Special and Recording in August  (Read 81032 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2015, 03:32AM »

I've listened to another version of Bean Faidin and it's definitely ceili material.

Let's hope it's a new Ceili song! Wink

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #256 on: August 17, 2015, 11:43AM »

Quite Funny after CT carried in CW song's and now after Parting Glass CW is carrying My Land from CT.  Smiley

and also with ride on from ct (Ryan sings it!) I love the song though and heard it for the first time at the concert and loved it! It is faster and I thin Mairead is going to do the fiddle as nicole and laura were rocking out to it and it was definitely a memorable part of the show and listen to it all the time and can't wait to have the girls version! And like the my land songs from both ct and orla's!

Ride On is sung by MC and Eabha Huh? I forgot to precise in the set list. Wink
oh ok!  I meant during the ct concert I just notice Laura and NIcole mainly rocking out to it! ANd It is very heavy in Vioin/strings so I would not be surprised if Mairead N helped out on it! Even though I think Mc and Eabha will do an amazing job on the song!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Excalibur

« Reply #257 on: August 22, 2015, 06:25AM »

Sad they didn't include Here To Stay Sad

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2015, 07:52AM »

Same here! I love that song and hoped they only took it off the tour to bring it as a "new" song in the next entirely new concert. *sigh* Perhaps they will sing it on tour? The girls might get more solos, with all the "guest songs" taken away.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2015, 01:37PM »

Same here! I love that song and hoped they only took it off the tour to bring it as a "new" song in the next entirely new concert. *sigh* Perhaps they will sing it on tour? The girls might get more solos, with all the "guest songs" taken away.
Same here! And same for I Know My Love!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2015, 01:41PM »

Totally agree! But I Know My Love was a cover, while Here To Stay is an original song and therefore especially precious <3

Excalibur

« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2015, 09:02AM »

Actually I'm almost glad they didn't include I Know My Love. The song itself is beautiful and Mairead C is wonderful, but I didn't like that particular arrangement. Lynn's version on The Roots Of Ireland was much better in my humble opinion Smiley

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2015, 09:17AM »

Actually I'm almost glad they didn't include I Know My Love. The song itself is beautiful and Mairead C is wonderful, but I didn't like that particular arrangement. Lynn's version on The Roots Of Ireland was much better in my humble opinion Smiley
  .... and  Deirdre's  version  of  "I Know my  Love"   on  her  first  CD  was  just  plain  perfect.  Sweet, lovely  Deirdre.... the  most  underrated  Celtic  Cutie.    Kiss

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2015, 10:52AM »

Totally agree! But I Know My Love was a cover, while Here To Stay is an original song and therefore especially precious <3
I thought Here To Stay was sang previously...? Not by one of the girls but I thought Brett Pruneau sang it once upon a time.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2015, 11:00AM »

I thought that was a different song of the same title?

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2015, 02:27PM »

I just looked that up and I don't think he did that song or a song with that title.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2015, 03:20PM »

Oh, he! Oh, wait... I think Brett sang that song - but that song is still an original. It's written by David.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #267 on: August 25, 2015, 10:29AM »

Here to Stay felt as a song originally intended for Celtic Woman X celebrating
that After ten year's the success & group were Here To Stay.. Smiley

I Know My Love -- I know it's Celtic Woman Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 10:32AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #268 on: August 28, 2015, 06:50AM »

Mai C mentioned filming with Oonagh again... https://instagram.com/p/67IqCLMl-9/?taken-by=maireadcarlinsings

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2015, 07:31AM »

Thank's for the day's fresh bit of catch...!'

Now I'm anticipating to know whether the song list about
Amazing grace with "All" of them in it is true or a miswrite.
I really want Meav to be included in that song. Hope it's not just for the current
Lineup again..  Undecided

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:14PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: