Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so secretive?  (Read 21266 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: August 22, 2015, 03:23AM »

Did this ever happen before? There was such a big deal with announcements made with the other shows. We've seen official photos from HfC only a few days later and the CW website was up to date. And now? Everyone's acting like this show never happened. There are not even reviews! I think that's odd...

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:36PM »

It seems like they're going through some changes at Celtic Woman. We know Maggie left at the end of the tour and she was the manager and had been with the group for 10 years. I would imagine that they're going through a transition period and it might be proving challenging. After all, as Scott Porter said many times, Celtic Woman Ltd is a talented group, they are very small. He himself stated (I think it was during TGJ Documentary) that he only had a team of about 6.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 01:41PM »

That's a possible reason. I guess you're right Smiley

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 10:51AM »

About the pictures, HFC and Believe were really the two that we had pictures for quickly. SFTH we didn't have official pics that quickly. Not until close to the airdate. Same with Emerald. The only pics we originally had of Emerald were from the girls themselves.

As far as the website goes, as we've discussed, the website, Facebook, and Twitter have been a bit slow on updating. I've already stated why I think that is.

And as for reviews, there's never really been  official Arts Section reviews of Celtic Woman specials. Just fan reviews. And the fans that often do the reviewing were unable to attend.

As for me, I kind of like that air of mystery. Adds to the mystique and really makes you crave it! That could also be a part of the plan. Make this new show as mysterious as possible to show that, in spite of all the changes, Celtic Woman can still capture that magic that they've always had.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 11:01AM »

I'm just very excited Grin But I guess you're right about the mystery ^_^

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 10:25AM »

There finding the Right Moment..I Believe that
this will Knock the Sock's Out the ROOF

Another resemblance as A New Journey But with 3 Guests!!!ThisTime!
will Fire CelticWoman for the next set of year's..

Hasn't Been since Meav left, SFTH stayed true to CW with Four Vocalist like the original,
Believe at risk went down to Three, so did Emerald & HFC giving a sign it will remain that way.

Now with 7, this is the Ultimate return since 2006.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:08AM by RealFan c-w » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 11:05AM »

If Rebecca & Oognah weren't Guest's,

Why not let the 3 Guests be Meav, Lynn & Alex, the 3 who participated in CWX.
Then that way there is a tribute to The Tenth Anniversary and as well introduce the Future Current Member's Grin
I Didn't expect they go with (3) for this special..

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 10:10AM »

Destiny is Great for 2016 But really this year would of been a great opportunity for DreaM : )

After all the Tenth Anniversary with along past member's and current was a Dream come true itself. /

Funny of all the specials Lullaby never got a DVD made.

Alex, Lynn, and Meav would of Made Dream possible. Dream of Celtic Woman with other Celtic Woman.~`

that's my project!

you'll see.. Wink

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:14AM by rfcw » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 10:42AM »

Well, Lullaby was not a real special, more of a compilation album. Also, a sleeping cd is nice, but it wouldn't fit as a tour or dvd.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2015, 10:58AM »

How come Goodnight My Angel [/color]iwas featured, it's so lullaby Huh, yet heart for SFTH.
Maybe they did that as a test run.

Smiley When you wish upon a Star &
Stay Awake
&
Lynn's Suantrai

Those are the 3 they could of made a clip..those weren't old song compilation's.

As for Hush Little Baby or Baby Mine I get it..too short, only for bedtime Cheesy Cheesy.

{ I just could image Lisa Kelly singing that over the rooftop of Disney's Contemporary Resort facing
Seven Seas Lagoon over the monorail glooming by in the distance upon sunset. The songs
would fit in the SFTH dresses.
}

Well, Lullaby was not a real special, more of a compilation album. Also, a sleeping cd is nice, but it wouldn't fit as a tour or dvd.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:20AM by rfcw » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2015, 11:21AM »

I could kill for that Lisa Kelly singing it even invite the Mouse over for a kiss instead of David Grin

The same with Emerald is fine and all, it took the capture on CD and DVD that Isle Of Hope Tour did not.
but a Tenth Anniversary DVD would of been truly a gift with highlights from Meav, Alex & Lynn instead of using Emerald as the Tenth DVD & CD.
now back to Destiny...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:25AM by rfcw » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 10:40AM »

And what is up with an intro song named Terloc's Dream?

The Call, SKS, Awakening, now terloc? Huh

is it about Terloc dreaming Roll Eyes  who is terloc Huh

I thought
Mairead Nesbitt's Dream made more sense to me or David's Dream Grin

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 10:42AM by rfcw » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 10:46AM »

Terloc's Dream is Máiréad's violin intro, followed by When You Go, as the full intro song. I assume they are both originals, written by David, like most their intro songs. There is no song called Terloc's Dream and the only song called When You Go I have found is definitely NOt CW material!

Terloc is probably a mythical or historical figure, like Granuaile.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 11:21AM »

When You Go...forgot about that

Thank's for clarifying Smiley

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 11:28AM »

No problem Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: