Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so secretive?  (Read 21373 times)
Breno

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 02:59PM »

David is no longer with Celtic Woman.
LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 03:16PM »

no! Really?
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 03:24PM »

I have heard that several times now but I have never seen an official statement. Where do you know that from?

LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 03:37PM »

yeah, do you mean that in a way that he was working on another project? because i think that doesn't mean he officially left, i think he could work on stuff in between. you know?
Breno

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 05:44PM »

Two sources told me so. One I can't say who is, the another is himself. He did answer to a Brazilian fan on his Facebook page and told:
" (...) As you know I work on many different projects, and Celtic Woman has for many years, since I created the music, been very dear to my heart. At the moment I am not involved in any new Celtic Woman projects. I hope you'll love and be as excited by this new show 'The Bloody Irish!'  as I am. Best wishes to you, David. "
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 06:03PM by Breno » Logged
Breno

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 05:46PM »

Also, he was not at the recording of "Destiny".
If he will return, only time will tell.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 02:58AM »

Yes, because the opening night of The Bloody Irish was at the same time. That doesn't mean he couldn't have written two songs for Celtic Woman, when not working on The Bloody Irish. Also, I wonder who did the arrangements, if not him? Not being that active with the group (they don't "need" him most of the time, anyways) doesn't mean he fully left it.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2015, 06:16AM »

Yes, because the opening night of The Bloody Irish was at the same time. That doesn't mean he couldn't have written two songs for Celtic Woman, when not working on The Bloody Irish. Also, I wonder who did the arrangements, if not him? Not being that active with the group (they don't "need" him most of the time, anyways) doesn't mean he fully left it.
   Good  point .....   Cool

Breno

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 08:15AM »

The Bloody Irish was not recorded in the same night, but 7 days after.

Also, he says: "At the moment I am not involved in any new Celtic Woman projects."  Anyway, CW could have used old compositions and arrangements of David in Destiny (I think that sentence is not right lol). Who knows. But he is/was not the musical director for know.

But you can ask him on Facebook. Hugs.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2015, 08:16AM »

Yes, but Terloc's Dreama nd When You Go are definitely original songs. And most of the other songs are new, too. I really wonder - who did wirte and arrange them?

Breno

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2015, 08:30AM »

Yes, but Terloc's Dreama nd When You Go are definitely original songs. And most of the other songs are new, too. I really wonder - who did wirte and arrange them?

Some of these songs can be old material.

I have a suspect of Colm Ó Foghlú, but It is just a guess.

The classical answer to this questions is: lest wait and see. Sad
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2015, 09:08AM »

Is David still the 1  Smiley at selecting the new member's. Did he select Mairead C or Eabha or was Lisa L his last? That's especially important as the genius he has proved, he never fails as that. I don't know how I would see it..

Now if it wasn't his pick's any longer.. Undecided that was the beauty of the group.
Lynn, Lisa L were genius pick's while Susan and Alex were spontaneous filler's..x

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:11AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2015, 09:30AM »

Susan and Alex were not more spontaneus than the other chosen girls and definitely genius picks. All of them were chosen by David.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 12:05PM »

I meant it like a catch phrase meaning as Filler's or replacement's they were EPIC chosen...like the geniuses..
For pregnancy replacements they were EPIC. Grin just like Lynn & Lisa L were Member EPIC.

Of Course they're all genius they are ALL spontaneous & epic  Cheesy!!  DAVID"S GENIUS...Keep going..pick pick! Grin

Susan and Alex were not more spontaneus than the other chosen girls and definitely genius picks. All of them were chosen by David.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:12PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2015, 12:20PM »

Well, Deirdre was a pregnancy replacement, too. And Hayley, basically, even though it was early baby time...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: