Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so secretive?  (Read 21397 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2015, 12:55PM »

The Believe sizzle reel was released 2 months before.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2015, 01:04PM »

I just hope something will happen soon. For HfC, PBS released some pictures on the 3rd of October. But, they had some smaller pictures back in August. However, this time there are no pictures at all yet. Not even any TALK about the whole show. Apart from the German album release and one PBS airing date, everyone is pretending like it never happened -.-

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2015, 04:50PM »

I just looked up the Believe trailer. It was released October 25, 2011. That's about a month before airdate.

As for HFC, that show was released earlier than the others if I recall correctly. I seem to recall it airing starting early November. Regardless, everyone knew what songs would be on that DVD as the CD had already been released.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:56PM by mattycakes » Logged
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2015, 05:37PM »

I just looked up the Believe trailer. It was released October 25, 2011. That's about a month before airdate.
Believe was recorded in early Sept. 2011 and the audience was full of forum members so the info was available almost immediately.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2015, 01:16AM »

HfC didn't air earlier, it aired later than Destiny for the first time. And Believe was recorded later. Also, I am not even talking about the trailer. How about pictures or at least an official announcement? Or samples from the album which is going to be released this month.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2015, 10:03AM »

This is a new management & I think they want to reveal this next chapter of CW strong like the original did.. For the first time this management went back to CW's earlier roots from the dresses, to having in -guest singers, and even reimplementing a haunting voice back in as Eabha..

David and Maggie might of continued another direction like keeping the Believe format, more contemporary, pop, traditional mixture like Believe & SFTH with three girls at most. Meav's contribution may traced the Destiny not similar to Believe but more to ANJ which she performed, she knows that era was the direction of success for CW even if all the specials were a #1 hit! A taping recording of CWX bringing forth with Alex, Lynn, Meav might of played for the 10 Year's Celebratory  A continuing part 2 of TGJ for CW ..if Destiny had not been in the new managements fast forward plans...I particularly was looking forward for something to honor the Ten Year's mark & Have Destiny be for 2016 instead..
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:08AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: