Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which songs are you most excited about?  (Read 6287 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« on: September 07, 2015, 10:25AM »

Why twelve? Because it#s the half Grin I first wanted to give five options, but I wouldn't be able to choose only five myself Grin I'm cruious about the results!

Excalibur

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 01:54PM »

Terloc's Dream
Ride On
Whole of the Moon
Hills of Ireland
How Can I Keep From Singing?
Skyrim
My Land
Bean Faidin
I See Fire
Tir na nÓg
Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile
Westering Home

LegallyBlondfan

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 03:07PM »

they already do some of these.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 03:14PM »

When You Go
Siuil A Ruin
Ride On
You Raise Me Up
Si Do Mhaimeo I
My Land
Isle of Inisfree
Tir na nÓg
Amazing Grace
Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile
Danny Boy
Outro
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 03:55AM »

they already do some of these.

Yes, but the line up is new and so is probably the arrangement. It's a whole new version, for example Siuil A Ruin being sung as a group song, etc. Therefore, it's just logical to be excited about these songs, too.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 05:19AM »

I am especially excited When You Go, because they ar emost likely original and I love openings and Westeirng Home because I like the melody and I also love closing songs. I am excited about Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile because it's an old Irish protest song against Elizabeth I and dedicated to Granuaile (Grace O'Malley) - also, it's the first political song by CW since Sing Out! I am also excited about Bean Faidin, as it seems to be a new ceili material. Also, both are fully in Irish. Did anyone notice that there was not one new and fully Irish song since A New Journey? Then, How Can I Keep From Singing, because I love it and it's Éabha's solo. I hope she will sing the original version, not Enya's lyrics, but I'm happy either way. Also, Sometimes A Prayer Will Do is another song I am excited about. I love Hills of Ireland and can't wait for hearing and seeing Máiréad playing it! Walk Beside Me is another group song I can hardly await, so is My Land. I am also especially interested in Ride On, because a lot of Éabha, Like An Angel Passing Through, because it's an awesome song and Isle of Innisfree, because of Rebecca's apperance.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 08:17AM »

I'm hoping Amazing Grace might have a new tempo or else if it's
The same how can it contrast to SFTH. I'm sure the reason they chose to do it again
Was because how many record views and success that song had. Now if we add Meav's unique voice and Rebecca,
And Eabha it will strike a new heart version might be powerfully more like as it a new journey version.
We will love both versions differently Smiley one in heart, one in spirit. Also will you raise me up see another spin since
Lynn's expansion in 2009. That's what I'm excited about along with  a new opening intro
I have found myself singing TSDS, The Call, Winter Wonderland & Awakening more than anything else yay add another etc!!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:13PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 10:46AM »

For a time I thought to where you go was to where you are a title Josh Groban covered. That song looks
Meant to be for CW.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
C.V.2015

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 12:34PM »

Most of the songs I've never heard before, but I would to hear the CW ladies sing Ride On.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 12:40PM »

At least the secret of Tir Na nÓg will be revealed tomorrow. Then it will be two weeks till the publishing of the cd - I wonder if we will get samples of the songs? I hope so!

Jeanine
Honorary Roadie

Christmas Symphony Tour was WONderful!!

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2015, 05:22PM »

In particular, anything that's completely new as it has been a very long time since we've had any new material.  Grin

"Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:28)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2015, 06:38PM »

In particular, anything that's completely new as it has been a very long time since we've had any new material.  Grin

And  we  actually  have  Meav to  thank  for  that  as  she  is  the  new  Creative  Consultant  and  voice  coach  of  CW.   Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: