Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aves' For Eabha  (Read 6832 times)
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« on: September 09, 2015, 05:18PM »

I  have  made  an  affirmation  thread  for  every  other  of  our  Celtic  Cuties and I  think  our  Eabha  deserves  one  too.    Smiley      Thank   you  for   joining  the  Celtic  Cutie  family  Eabha !  You  are  a  fine  addition.   Wink

Chloeandeahbafan1

im kennedy i have ausim and love celtic woman

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:27PM »

I think she will be perfect for Celtic woman

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 03:48AM »

Éabha has abeautiful voice, a unique technique and a very nice personality. Also, she's pretty. Ideal fit for Celtic Woman, what do we want more? Oh, yes! She's the most Celtic CWutie to have joined CW since 2007! After all, Alex, Lisa L and Susan have a background in musical theatre and Mai C is a classical singer. Of course, all of them adapt perfectly to Celtic music, but Éabha is the first since Lynn whose primary genre is Celtic music.

Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 08:08AM »

Éabha has abeautiful voice, a unique technique and a very nice personality. Also, she's pretty. Ideal fit for Celtic Woman, what do we want more? Oh, yes! She's the most Celtic CWutie to have joined CW since 2007! After all, Alex, Lisa L and Susan have a background in musical theatre and Mai C is a classical singer. Of course, all of them adapt perfectly to Celtic music, but Éabha is the first since Lynn whose primary genre is Celtic music.
  I  agree  Chiara.  Eabha  fits  in  perfectly  with  Meav's    increased  emphasis  on  "Celticness".   And  I  just  LOVE  Eabha's  brogue.    Kiss   So  distinct.  Smiley   

sammiesoprano22

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 04:09PM »

I LOVE Eabha's voice & her brogue!!!!! She is just the dose of "Celticness" we needed HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 06:41PM »

I  agree  Sammie   Smiley 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: