Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Release Date  (Read 24687 times)
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2015, 09:41AM »

Interesting. I guess they found it better suiting than the title of a video game, even if it's its theme. Also, they've changed Bean Faidin to Bean Phaidin, which is the actual title of the song - at least of the versions I've found. However, they still keep How Do I Keep Me From Singing, which is the wrong title.

avalonfreak06

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2015, 11:44PM »

http://m.qctimes.com/entertainment/newly-hired-singer-loves-family-aspect-of-celtic-woman/article_00d7c750-c76b-5adc-85f7-919460a39431.html?mobile_touch=true

According to this article that Mairead C did, the album/DVD is coming out in December!!! Woohoo!!! Smiley
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2015, 12:44AM »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 10:27AM »

I thought it was October, or was I confused with the Oognah group song we just got! (?)

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 10:29AM »

The CD is going to be out in October in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

The DVD and the international CD will come out in December.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 06:25PM »

You know, no offense to the CW Team and to the girls in particular, but they REALLY need to update their social media a bit more. Last Tweet was September 12 and they still list the other girls' Twitter handles in the Bio section. Plus their Facebook has only been sporadically updated and don't even get me started on their website. They really need to get on this soon because it's starting to look somewhat unprofessional.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 07:45PM »

If you click on the CW.com link at the top of this page and then scroll down about halfway you can see the CW Tour facebook posts and the current Tweets from the girls and others (Anto, Maggie, etc.). Smiley
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 07:54PM »

If you click on the CW.com link at the top of this page and then scroll down about halfway you can see the CW Tour facebook posts and the current Tweets from the girls and others (Anto, Maggie, etc.). Smiley
I know that. I'm just saying that their various CEeltic Woman Official sites aren't up to date. The girls themselves are as current as they always are.
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 07:59PM »

I think maybe CW does not keep up so they hope there is a little mystery about them and it will draw more fans to the concerts.
I don't know -- just a guess. Huh
isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2015, 03:19PM »

I pre-ordered it from amazon.de, I want it early. Cheesy

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2015, 08:23PM »

I think maybe CW does not keep up so they hope there is a little mystery about them and it will draw more fans to the concerts.
I don't know -- just a guess. Huh

Something I've found from doing this for several years: There isn't another country on the planet as Internet obsessed as the US. I was in the Chat one night with a member from Japan about 6? years ago and he was telling me that to get tickets he had to call into their version of Ticketmaster. They have the fastest internet in the world and they couldn't buy tickets online. (They can now, fyi.) I remember trying to look up some international dates for Hayley a few years back and the venue sites had 0 info about shows that were less than a month out. I think that is part of the reason we always see CW's website as being slow to update, though they are MUCH better about it now then they were in the beginning.

To return us to the topic at hand, there isn't an official release date or even the CD/DVD itself up on Amazon or anywhere else I'm betting it'll be after Christmas or into the new year before we see them.

aislin
Jim M.
Choir Member

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2015, 08:30PM »

Listings on Ebay show a date of Nov. 6th.  One had a tracklist.
aislin
Administrator
Total Fanatic

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2015, 09:12PM »

Listings on Ebay show a date of Nov. 6th.  One had a tracklist.

The eBay listings are from the UK, I was speaking of general US release which we usually have to wait for until PBS has aired the show. Oddly, Amazon UK is showing the CD is available only as an import. So I'm guessing they are all getting them from Germany which has a release date of October 23rd: www.amazon.de/dp/B015S12UUI/

aislin
ina

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2015, 05:49AM »

So I now hold the Album in my Hands. Amazon delivered it fast.I am now hearig it the first time. A wonderful album. And Eabha has 2 Solo Songs. "How Can I Keep From Singing" and "Walk Beside Me". Meav sings unfortunately only on "Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile" and "Westering Home" are only by Susan, the both Maireads and Eabha. So it gives little differences betwenn CD and DVD.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2015, 06:45AM »

How great! but Walk Beside Me was agroup song on the show, right? Or was taht a mistake in the set list? I LOVED Éabha's sample of the song! Might become one of my favourite CW songs of all time!

I didn't even get to order it yet, so I will wait if it will be on Spotify within a few days. If not, I am going to buy it. If it is, I'll wait for the DVD... or I will buy the CD, but later... I don't know yet...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: