Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tir Na nÓg to be published on Friday!  (Read 25546 times)
Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 04:06PM »

Here's you can buy or hear a sample of Tir Na Nog!!! (Apparently only the Germans or Austrians people could buy it Sad )

There's definitely a new era ahead for Celtic Woman!!! I already love this song

http://www.amazon.de/Tir-Na-Nog-feat-Oonagh/dp/B0160127RG/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1444341694&sr=1-1&keywords=celtic+woman+tir+na+nog
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:13PM by Dinozzzo » Logged

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 04:31PM »

WOW! It sounds BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!

Eric90

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 04:49PM »

well that's....different but in a good way it sounds fun and it gets me excited to see the video too!

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 05:22PM »

Hmm... much Oonagh style. To be honest, I am not THAT fond of the style, but it does sound fun and very good nontheless. I can't download it though Grin Had now idea it was on amazon... I will wiat for the Destiny cd - or till it's aviable elsewhere.

Eric90

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 06:50PM »

it sounds like a Pop song but not American pop I guess it would be German pop but it almost sounded Japanese to me lol But I still loved it I assume some lyrics are Gaelic I'd love to know what they say

avalonfreak06

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2015, 07:47PM »

Totally not what i was expecting! Sounds more like the sound Celtic Thunder has....I still like it. We are so used to their harmonies thats weird to hear this coming from them.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2015, 02:57AM »

German pop is my least favourite music in the world... well...

The thing is, this sounds nice. Yes. It's a nice song. Celtic Woman always has nice songs. But from what I've heard, I have to be honest, it doesn't make me fall of my chair. It's composed by German pop composers and it's made because apparently Celtic Woman has a fanbase in Germany (which I have never noticed... sure there are fans here, like everywhere, but they are overally unknown here) and Oonagh is a suiting duet partner for them. I thinks he is a rather good performer, and some of her songs are nice and fantasy/pseudo-Celtic like. Others sound like typical German pop and I don't like THAT. I have only heard the sample of the song and parts of it sounded CW like (reminded me slightly of a ceili song), while the end with "oh-oh" was German pop and annoyed me a bit. However, I am curious what it will sound like full. It does fit CW in a way, but in a one song way.

Considering the song choices for Destiny, I don't think any of them will be much like this one. It's like "I'm Counting on You", a special song collaboration.

I know this sounded a bit negative, but don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the song. I have not even heard it fully, yet. I am curious about the solo lines and I am pretty sure it's agood song overall. However, I hoped it would be more CW style with oonagh as a guest, not the other way round. Then again, I think it's overally a fun song and pretty energetic.

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 08:12AM »

I listen to it right now on Spotify.

I am not too fond of the "oooh ooh", but the solo lines and instrumentals are very nice. The chorus is somewhere in between in my opinion Grin I mean between I like it and I am not too fond. Haha...

I have mixed feelings...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 08:15AM by ShiningBright » Logged

Dinozzzo
Honorary Roadie

The biggest French Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2015, 08:18AM »

I am not too fond of the "oooh ooh", but the solo lines and instrumentals are very nice. The chorus is somewhere in between in my opinion Grin I mean between I like it and I am not too fond. Haha...

I have mixed feelings...

Lucky you! I wish I could find a way to listen the whole song haha!
The song is now available on iTunes as well!!

03/06/2010 : Wallingford, CT, United States
06/28/2011 : Hamburg, Deutschland
09/23/2011 : Paris, France
05/17/2012 : Dusseldorf, Deutschland
10/23/2013 : Amsterdam, The Netherlands
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2015, 08:31AM »

I have mixed feelings...

Lucky you! I wish I could find a way to listen the whole song haha!
The song is now available on iTunes as well!!

Hmm... do you have spotify?

Gerard

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2015, 10:18AM »

It's composed by German pop composers and it's made because apparently Celtic Woman has a fanbase in Germany (which I have never noticed... sure there are fans here, like everywhere, but they are overally unknown here) and Oonagh is a suiting duet partner for them.

Well, given that for the Celtic Woman management, Europe seems limited to Germany (compare the nuber of concerts there in the last ten years to the number of concerts -1 - in France to see what I mean), I guess there must me more fans of Celtic Woman in Germany than in France.

I listened to the extract on the German iTunes, and it gave us a clue as to how this number will look like on the DVD. Did anyone notice the stepdancing taps there ?

Speaking of iTunes, I noticed that there's less songs listed there (17) than on the CD. Funny, that.
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2015, 11:32AM »

Darn it's not on US iTunes.

avalonfreak06

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2015, 11:54AM »

I dont see that happening for a while. I bet Destiny wont be available for pre-order until it shows on PBS in December. Thats just my prediction.  At least we will get clips here and there to last us until it actually releases for us.
The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2015, 12:03PM »

I dont see that happening for a while. I bet Destiny wont be available for pre-order until it shows on PBS in December. Thats just my prediction.  At least we will get clips here and there to last us until it actually releases for us.
I remember we got the trailer and clips from sfth up to to months before the actual release of the cd/DVD and one month before the airing of it on PBS

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
avalonfreak06

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2015, 12:06PM »

I remember we got the trailer and clips from sfth up to to months before the actual release of the cd/DVD and one month before the airing of it on PBS

I just think the way they handled things lately, that I just dont expect it until Mid-November or Late November. I bet we wont be able to buy anything until at least January. Thats how Believe was I think, and Emerald.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: