Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Sizzle Reel  (Read 24217 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2015, 09:05AM »

YaY Cheesy I love Meav's contribution to Amazing Grace I like that to be true.x Tongue

This. is. so. fantastic! I love it!

And I don't think it's so "new". It is, because everything has to develop and change. But all Celtic Woman shows were completely different from the ones before. This reminds me more of the original concert and A New Journey than the last few tours and I am not at all unhappy about it. However, the whole setting, the dresses... everything is beautiful but far more simple and less glamurous. I like that. A lot. Their last big show, Believe, was glammed up a lot and it was fantastic, but I like the diversity of the shows. And this one brings back old memories and new ideas at the same time.

I wish we had heard a few more song clips, from solo songs or at least solo lines. But I loved what we ot to see and hear! I also spotted Rebecca in Westering Home Cheesy Méav sang that song, also. And if Méav was in Westering Home, chances are she's also in Amazing Grace. I would have prefered Bean Pahidin full in irish and as a ceili song, but you can't have everything and this version is certainly fantastic.

I love the whole intimate and simple, yet very Irish and pretty setting and the simple, pretty dresses. It's all very neat. I expected a far bigger show. And I am not disappointed with what we got.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:40AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2015, 10:41AM »

Well Done Meav`It is simply ~Ameaving..!x

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2015, 12:37PM »

Loved it! Very different and I love how they are going more tradition full Gaelic on then songs! And the dresses are stunning! I like it better than emerald for sure or the last 3 concerts that were the same material! I can't wait for the cd and did to come out and hopefully either see th in cleveland or radio city ( yes, they didn't do it last year due to the Rockettes spring spectacular, which it was just announced will be in the summer this year!!) so better chance!! The waiting is the only thing I don't like!! And hopefully tir na nog is on it to 30 seconds isn't enough as is 3 min!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2015, 03:14PM »

I waited SOOOOOOOOO long! Lol!
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2015, 03:58PM »

Beautiful! The new songs sound really good! I can't wait!! Grin Loving the dresses, too!
avalonfreak06

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2015, 04:17PM »

I wish I knew the name of each song they played! Huh?
Evening Star

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 04:21PM »

Oh my God!  Shocked  That was AMAZING! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Is it November yet?  Grin

Lift your voice and raise the sail
Know that love will never fail
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2015, 04:44PM »

Beautiful! The new songs sound really good! I can't wait!! Grin Loving the dresses, too!
Have to admit, don't care much for the 2nd Act dresses. It could just be cuz of the lighting, but it seemed really dark in all the 2nd Act parts. And the blue dresses only exacerbated the difficulties.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2015, 05:29PM »

Have to admit, don't care much for the 2nd Act dresses. It could just be cuz of the lighting, but it seemed really dark in all the 2nd Act parts. And the blue dresses only exacerbated the difficulties.
It's  a  matter  of  taste  for  sure.. I  like  them  ...  Cool

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2015, 06:21PM »

I wish I knew the name of each song they played! Huh?
When You Go
Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile
You Raise Me Up
Bean Phaidin
My Land
Westering Home

isle of hope
Total Fanatic

Máiréad rocks!

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2015, 07:24PM »

I love the preview, my favorite part of it is Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile.

Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal.
Eric90

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2015, 08:15PM »

for the tour wouldn't it be cool they walked through the audience while singing Westering Home!!

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2015, 09:10PM »

I love the preview, my favorite part of it is Oro Se Do Bheatha Bhaile.
That was my favorite part, too. Smiley
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2015, 07:28AM »

Maybe the Celtic Woman version of this song can have English parts, just like I tried the musical play The Bloody Irish, don't you think?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2015, 08:00AM »

I really had doubt's about this changed era, but clearly am wrong just like I was with Believe as well.
The Magic that is Celtic Woman just hearing the songs for the first time eventually get to your rhythm path and stuck in your head already, just yesterday I was chanting over over one phrase part from ter nog : the spelling I am to get use to.. Westering Home has been playing in my day just one day that the Parting Glass took time to aquaint & the new song Ter Nog broke in yesterday as regularly as Teir Abhaile Rue has been all this year! Now that's Celtic Woman Alcoholism quick to Addict but in splender not drunker...I don't do drinking but with CW I do drink the songs up! Tongue even 1 Day!!!! Westering Home Was just a preview! Shocked anybody else got the new songs now engrained as the old. The more albums, the more my Being a fan of CW shows!

I am glad Meav is performing Westering Home.***= )
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 08:04AM by rfcw » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: