Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Destiny Commercial  (Read 6679 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: November 09, 2015, 05:26PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXVVEUofFY

Short preview of "Destiny".

Shows a little bit of Méav's red dress! Shocked
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:42PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 05:41PM »

Thanks  for  this  lovely  tidbit  Chandler.    Grin

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 05:56PM »

No problem, James! Red is my favorite color on Méav. Smiley
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 07:11PM »

Meav  does  look  fab  in  red.    Kiss   But  I  have  to  say  my  fave  color for  her  is  blue.   Wink

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 10:55AM »

Thank's for the Appetizer indeed!  Tongue

I knew or had a feeling of yet unsure whether the other's Meav will be getting another dress. For Meav for sure she deserves she is the Beacan for C-W. I would been happy either way but a little disappointed if Meav only appeared as guest in blue.

Now with this dress will she sing on Amazing Grace in it!
 Roll Eyes What an ameaving SFTH THAT WOULD BE! Grin

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:13AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 08:01PM »

Thanks  for  this  lovely  tidbit  Chandler.    Grin
  Meav  does  look  fab  in  red.    Kiss   But  I  have  to  say  my  fave  color for  her  is  blue.   Wink
Lucky for us Méav wears both red and blue during the show! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:22PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 04:16AM »

If Méav sings Amazing Grace with the group, she'll wear the blue dress, not the red one.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 10:03AM »

I suggest Amazing Grace in the red one, by the setlist Amazing Grace ends the middle portion. I also would think
that a group number with at least those dresses would end before the switch, Tir Na Nog might be the split depending if they
wear another set of dresses for that song. Either one would be Beautiful indeed, The only reason Meav would wear the red only
once in 1 song would be if that's described as (Guest), but Meav does two other number's.

If does companion on the Amazing Grace then that means she would have (two) number's in red, and (two) number's in blue. The way you see it then (three) number's in blue. I like the first idea, because if you are right and Meav indeed does Amazing Grace in blue, it would be the first time in history of CW Special's ever where a guest or member of a group wear's 1 dress for one song. ( ;)exception of Ceili, Tar, & NilsenLa)!!

At this point, I won't bring any conclusions but I don't think Rebecca will have a second dress, Oognah yes, unless they perform
that particular number it in blue too. Otherwise Mairead N's Purple/Green accents hint a sign >.< they've done in the past!

(In ANJ Tour the color's matched
everybody from Meav's red to Lynn's Gold.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:15AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 10:31AM »

No, no. Amazing Grace is in the second act, therefore in the blue dresses.

Oonagh only appeared in Tír Na nÓg and she brought her own dress. Rebacca only appeared in the second act, so she most likely only had a blue dress.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 04:16PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else think it would have made more sense to use the blue dresses as the 1st act dresses instead of the 2nd act? I feel like the 1st and 2nd act dresses should've been switched.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 06:57PM »

I felt the same way too in the beginning Chandler ...  Smiley however looking at the song selections I love the dress choices. For example: "When You Go" without the flowing & grabbing onto. Ore Se Baithe is fantastic in the simple blues.

I was really more confused with You Raise Me Up where it was at first so oddly but now it's a great first act all about the current girls then before re-entering with our former Meav just before the guests. YRMP was for the current CW cuties! Kiss. I did want one big group number with Meav and her red dress though. : ) A new special dress all for her makes me Happy! Cheesy

Excalibur

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2015, 05:12AM »

Is it just me or does anyone else think it would have made more sense to use the blue dresses as the 1st act dresses instead of the 2nd act? I feel like the 1st and 2nd act dresses should've been switched.

I think it was done on purpose to add something unexpected to the show Smiley Anyway it's possible that they will switch the dresses on tour (but that could also depend on the setlist) Wink

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 06:40AM »

I think it does fit that way. CW always used the more simple dresses in the first act, and now they've switched it, which is a nice new thing. Also, till now, the first act has always been the clam, serious one,w hile thes econd was more energetic. It's different this time. In my eyes, it's perfect the way it is.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 12:47PM »

When you go as an opening is far different than the comparable three songs in the past. Meav could of said let's do the first act which is truly the second act for the current CW. The second act we  make it like a first act. However this time we will not make it appear for the entire group nor end it like ANJ did, not like SFTH, or Believe but like as the original from the Helix! The original showcased just one set of dresses, to have big ones at the end weren't subjects back then. This explains also if Rebecca wasn't getting one is why they stick with the blue ones at the end for Westering Home. This show is comparable to the original & ANJ by the lavish dresses & contribution of having guests!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:50PM by rfcw » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 01:00PM »

I looked back at the set list and it is 2nd act.. there's a spacing right after AG.. if for such reasons AG is not All as it says it be I don't see why the reason to even repeat that song? Do it in CWX format..?  Smiley
Fingers crossed for Meav.. Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: