Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Songs on YouTube  (Read 13020 times)
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« on: November 14, 2015, 01:07PM »

For those who do not have the CD yet.

Óro Sé Do Bheatha Bhaile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1FJLWjOOo

Bean Pháidín: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT_hB3LqNg

Westering Home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbhFtpHGbY8

When You Go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs-AAmtkRLk
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:21PM by Chandler Mattson » Logged
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 02:55PM »

Thanks  Chandler   ....    Cool

Eric90

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 03:18PM »

Awesome I love Westering Home! I'm gonna love this album I can already tell that it will be different from the other albums Eabha is fabulous in Gaelic!

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 04:12PM »

Yes so I saw just minutes ago
Many Thank's ... Chandler!
( for the well acclaimed treat's I like to say than Tidbit's.)

I Love these already from the preview
but am ecstatic now for the My Land full version.
Look's like I'm going to have to wait..more!

Westering Home was the 1st...been awhile - I heard it already about a week ago.
Today while looking for any updates, tour videos my intentions
I was ecstatic to find When you Go.. then after on other related videos
I see Bean Pháidín, and then... Óro Sé Do Bheatha Bhaile. Shocked one after the other..ahh!

If Méav is the only solo singer on Óro Sé Do Bheatha Bhaile then Méav is queen, and not some guest!  Grin

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:19PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 10:01PM »

I am OBSESSED with Westering Home! It's so beautiful and EPIC when the pipes kick in!

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

Oh you have made me very angry, very angry indeed!

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 10:28AM »

I am OBSESSED with Westering Home! It's so beautiful and EPIC when the pipes kick in!

Agree 100%!!! Stunning! I'm a little on the fence about When You Go. Great song! Very catchy and the girls sound great on it! But I can't see it as a show opener. Haven't heard Terloc's Dream yet but I don't think that'll change my mind. Mostly cuz show openers usually have solos from ALL the girls!
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 08:04AM »

As much as mine is coming early from pbs and wasn't going to listen I had to! And I loved every second of it! I like them all  and weathering home is cute and majestic maybe a precloser like parting glass but I think it's ok, a very catchy tune I was humming all night! Oro SE do bheayha bhaille is a fav of mine and will be on repeat and can't wait to have the cd to do so! Bean phaidin is very cute even though I can't keep up with the song , I love it!  And when you go is a good one! Very good starting song or a very strong closer especially the fast part!! I actually like the different route they took instead of the same old same old! ( not sure if Maev had anything to do w it) but it is vey catchy! I like the different faster pace more Gaelic route the girls took... Absolutely nailed it!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
sammiesoprano22

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 05:11PM »

It just happened!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I just fell in love even more with Celtic Woman!!! <3 <3 <3

<3 Celtic Woman CWazy fan forever <3
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 08:24AM »

Well your right about that . Every past opening number introduced each singer with a solo in it. It doesn't have to be though, Songs From the Heart's tour opening didn't open with The Call as did Powerscourt.. They opened it with a unique intro into Níl Sen La. That's if they decide to do or don't do SDS on the next tour!

Agree 100%!!! Stunning! I'm a little on the fence about When You Go. Great song! Very catchy and the girls sound great on it! But I can't see it as a show opener. Haven't heard Terloc's Dream yet but I don't think that'll change my mind. Mostly cuz show openers usually have solos from ALL the girls!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 08:46AM »

Well your right about that . Every past opening number introduced each singer with a solo in it. It doesn't have to be though, Songs From the Heart's tour opening didn't open with The Call as did Powerscourt.. They opened it with a unique intro into Níl Sen La. That's if they decide to do or don't do SDS on the next tour!

Yeah I remember. But I don't mean the tour. I mean for the concert special itself. I cannot see When You Go as being a satisfying opening. Because, as previously stated, the shows openers usually include a solo from each girl. The only one that didn't was ACC which had Carol Of The Bells.
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 09:50AM »

When You Go has first Terloc's Dream as the fiddle solo, then it begins slowly and is later fast. The girls do have tiny solos, but Awakening hardly had any solo lines either.

mattycakes
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 11:06AM »

When You Go has first Terloc's Dream as the fiddle solo, then it begins slowly and is later fast. The girls do have tiny solos, but Awakening hardly had any solo lines either.
In the concert special you mean? Because if that's the case I'll reserve judgment. But in the case of the cd, Susan is the only one with solos in When You Go.

As for Awakening, in each verse, each of the girls had one line, like in SDS. But it still served as a way of introducing the girls. On dvd and on Tour, one each girl sang her line, she was the sole focus. It was very much a way to introduce each of the girls. But from what I've heard of When You Go (again, this is purely the cd version), Susan is the only one who has any solo parts. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Susan and feel she's very deserving of the spotlight. But again, as a show opener, it's better to introduce all the stars.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 12:17PM »

Unless the Live DVD version is different, there are 3 spots that can have each girl sing, although if they do that each girl would sing the same line, same words. Looking back at the original, YRMP had them all in it, at the time it was supposed to be a one night show. Then when the CD was released it was a Lisa song, it was mainly a Lisa solo until tiny bits at the end when we heard them all. Besides the original never had an intro song to begin with.

The importance as long as when the DVD starts a feature shows of each member featured where their face appears with their names on it, that was enough for CW & ACC. Smiley

In the concert special you mean? Because if that's the case I'll reserve judgment. But in the case of the cd, Susan is the only one with solos in When You Go. As for Awakening, in each verse, each of the girls had one line, like in SDS. But it still served as a way of introducing the girls. On dvd and on Tour, one each girl sang her line, she was the sole focus. It was very much a way to introduce each of the girls. But from what I've heard of When You Go (again, this is purely the cd version), Susan is the only one who has any solo parts. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE Susan and feel she's very deserving of the spotlight. But again, as a show opener, it's better to introduce all the stars.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:28PM by rfcw » Logged

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 12:28PM »

I was disappointed as much as When you Go is so fantastic, that it's not that big intro song we long for Celtic Woman since the beginning all the way to Awakening. Carol Of The Bell's is perfectly included even without solo parts..When You Go just sounds to me like a big song similar to "Sing Out" in the middle of the show more.  Roll Eyes

Evening Star

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 06:08PM »

Here's My Land: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pr2Ct9Mx8

WOW! I am LOVING this album so far!  Shocked Grin

Lift your voice and raise the sail
Know that love will never fail
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: