Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our dress ideas  (Read 29022 times)
Excalibur

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2016, 04:24PM »

Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

Excalibur

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 10:13AM »

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 11:09AM »

Beautiful! I'd love to see more brown CW dresses!

Excalibur

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 01:58PM »

Thanks =) Here's a last one for Mairead C, then I think I'll try to come with something for our favourite fiddler Smiley

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 03:32PM »

This is also really pretty!

The Quiet Man

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 01:17PM »

How about an autumnal "spread" (one red, one orange, one gold, one tan or brown), in case they were to perform in the Thanksgiving Day parade?
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 04:26PM »

Created new Act I dresses: http://orig04.deviantart.net/0471/f/2016/182/7/7/new_act_i_cw_dress_designs_by_xxlionqueenxx-da8ds5b.png

They are mostly Art Nouveau inspired, although Mái N's could have turned out better - also, I forgot an accent on her first a! It's simply a little boxy. Anyways, my favourites are Éabha and especially Susan. I made them earlier this evening and now I made the Mai's when I was already tired, it's half past midnight here.

I made them in a way, that Susan and Mái N would have elaborate, and Éabha and Mai C would have simple dresses, and I'd make it the opposite in Act II.

Excalibur

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2016, 03:26AM »

Love them Smiley I kinda see something oriental in these, is it just me? Cheesy

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2016, 06:56AM »

Partly, yes. Mái N's is what I thought would be a good Art Nouveau dress for Disney's Jasmine, and Susan's does have an Oriental air about it, too. All four dresses are pretty much Mucha inspired, although, of course, that style would be best for Lisa L - she's the ultimate Mucha girl.

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2016, 09:22AM »

I really like these dress ideas, Chiara - especially Máiréad Nesbitt's! It would be a very different style for CW, but in a good way. Éabha's dress is also very lovely. Smiley
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 08:56AM »

Thank you, Chandler Smiley

Here is Act II: http://orig07.deviantart.net/afb5/f/2016/184/0/3/new_act_ii_cw_dress_designs_by_xxlionqueenxx-da8l89c.png

My favourite this time is Mai C's. Also, as I said, now it's Éabha and Mai C who have elaborate dresses, while Susan and Mái N habe simple ones Smiley

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 11:33AM »

I like the 2nd act, too! Éabha's dress is my favorite. Smiley
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 10:24AM »

If lullaby was a special edition PBS special meaning the only one that doesn't have to consist of a Tour after it, in-fact would resume to the CW current album tour. What would be Lynn, Chloe, and Lisa K dresses? what colors? Of course Mairead N could wear the green tinker bell looking one I guess, since the songs reveal magic in senses. I would add a possible Alex or Lisa L had they did the special later on or earlier between those members.

Any artists out there?

Would it represent each a theme!

The Emerald Dresses like Chloe's may be a great suit for Lullaby.

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2016, 12:52PM »

I know they look a bit peculiar, when you consider that Tara is the tallest of them, but I made all dress for a "base" of the same height and size, though Tara's dress is shorter than the other girls' dresses (Tara = midi, Susan = midi base/ankle overdress, Mai & Éabha = floor), and I made all dresses at the same "height" where they hang in the air, while Éabha's goes more up, because of the shoulder straps. I'll make a first or second act version soon. Susan's and Mairéad's dresses are partly transparent.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:05AM by ShiningBright » Logged

ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 11:09AM »

A bit late for the second part... These are all pink, as a lovely contrast to the green! The girls are not all the same sie, height, and shape - but the virtual (and invisible) model I have created is. So, they are all standing at the same height, etc., and everything else are differences in dress lenght and style!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: