Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Instrumental For My Land?  (Read 3752 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: January 14, 2016, 09:10PM »

My Land, thought I'd find a karaoke or instrumental version somewhere but it's actually not popping up. I know CT, Orla & many artists other than besides CW have done it. I thought it was a known song.

Any one know if there's one available to find online?  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 09:12PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:53PM »

I'd like to know that too. I'd love to be able to do my own cover of the song. I honestly wish there were more Celtic Woman karaoke tracks (and not the ones where people drown out the vocals, because those sound awful).

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 11:50AM »

Your Right about that, I actually finished re writing lyrics with all new different lyrics
Keeping the melody and song. I have succeeded switching capture the song for another purpose yet it still sounds 100% my Land just not about Land instead a great place of heart that's truly special of mine and others where I go and they go there to. Now I just look to record it, but I love Celtic Woman's instrumentals to it!
= D Mine is much longer have I found amazing lyrics that clicked so well~"=.!! Smiley

I'd like to know that too. I'd love to be able to do my own cover of the song. I honestly wish there were more Celtic Woman karaoke tracks (and not the ones where people drown out the vocals, because those sound awful).
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 11:55AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
BlueAquaOcean

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 04:00PM »

Is this song really Celtic Thunder's, this version
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: