Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would you Pick!  (Read 7254 times)
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« on: March 29, 2016, 10:17AM »

: D POLL #1

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 02:14PM »

1  Meav  vote  for  me.    Kiss

Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 07:16PM »

It's Méav for me, too! Grin
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 02:47PM »

I did the same. Smiley

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
ShiningBright
Honorary Roadie

let it carry me through darkest night

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 03:26PM »

Alex! Or Méav or Lynn... Lisa K and Susan have official recordings, so I don't think their versions are as interesting to see, if you know how I mean it Grin

CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 08:48PM »

Alex! Or Méav or Lynn... Lisa K and Susan have official recordings, so I don't think their versions are as interesting to see, if you know how I mean it Grin

I know exactly what you mean, and although ive never seen Alex perform live, there is (or was) an audience recording of her singing "The Voice" on youtube but it was very bad quality. So that still counts as hearing it. So i would LOOOOOVE to hear Lynns version, as i know she DOES have the ability to belt/be loud when singing so i know she would do a fantastic job at singing "The Voice"

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2016, 06:28AM »

You do can hear Alex's belting style The Voice really well on that clip! Yes, Meav does amazing job for belting her amazing voice in it. However Lynn's version was most Beautiful, most similar to Lisa K's but purer and more connected Lynn's touch gave Belief and reality to every word just the same way she did Scarborough Fair. I'm surprised Lynn had no vote. Be on the look out for this fascinating tidbit release sometime soon in your future browser it may shock you! Wink.

I know exactly what you mean, and although ive never seen Alex perform live, there is (or was) an audience recording of her singing "The Voice" on youtube but it was very bad quality. So that still counts as hearing it. So i would LOOOOOVE to hear Lynns version, as i know she DOES have the ability to belt/be loud when singing so i know she would do a fantastic job at singing "The Voice"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:33AM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 06:29AM »

I Love Alex's #1, but Lynn's Blew me away so I give it too!

The Impatient New Yorker
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 12:41PM »

I chose Lynn. At the very end it was between her and Alex, since I've seen Lisa, Meav and Susan perform it

I've met Lisa L, Lynn(2x), Susan, Mairead C(2x), Mairead N (2x), Edel, Sarah, Nick, Craig, Anthony, Maggie, and Tommy
CelticWomanFan425
Honorary Roadie

I saw Meav perform for the 1st time on 3/10/15

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 02:02PM »

You do can hear Alex's belting style The Voice really well on that clip! Yes, Meav does amazing job for belting her amazing voice in it. However Lynn's version was most Beautiful, most similar to Lisa K's but purer and more connected Lynn's touch gave Belief and reality to every word just the same way she did Scarborough Fair. I'm surprised Lynn had no vote. Be on the look out for this fascinating tidbit release sometime soon in your future browser it may shock you! Wink.

ooh...Lynns??  Roll Eyes

I met David Downes,Susan McFadden, Lynn, Lisa K(2x), Eabha, Mairead N, Mairead C, Chloe(2x), Lisa Lambe(2x), Orla, Anthony Byrne & Sarah Gannon, Edel Chan Murphy, Ewan Cowley (2x) & Roisin Dempsey.
Celtic Chan
Bodhrán Player

Queen Méav

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 04:47PM »

I wish that there was a recording of Lynn's version somewhere!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: