Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disappointed :( Meet and greet woes.  (Read 10058 times)
Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 11:22AM »

Susan has been nothing but sweet to me in meet and greets....
She knows my story and is very sweet and caring.  When I saw them in Dayton, Ohio, I asked her if I could have an individual picture with her, and she said "Of course!"  I was shaking super hard... and when I apologized for it, she just patted my back and was like "You're fine sweetie"  She even gave me an extra hug.
At all the stage doors I've been to, she usually runs right to the bus... she'll stop to wave, but she goes right to the bus...

Like others have said, I would tweet her... she is a very sweet, caring and generous person..

That is a really sweet story. <3 Almost made me cry!

CWazyTom
Honorary Roadie

One CWazy Canadian! Chlovër for life!

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 10:14PM »

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Susan, but hopefully one day Smiley ...

Purely from my experience with her online, she seems very sweet and pleasant.

I'm sure, like all of us, she has rough days from time to time. Some days, I'm sure she puts on a happy face even when she's not feeling her best, because she really cares.

It's a long tour away from home and maybe sometimes she just needs some time to herself to be alone in her thoughts, away from the brutal tour schedule and all its demands.

She's usually very professional as far as I know.

I've worked in technical support for years and it's hard for me to put on my happy face for the customers all the time. My advice based on my experience in my profession is:
  • Try not to take it personally.
  • Understand that she might have concerns on her mind that we don't always know about.

That all being said, I'm really sorry you didn't get to meet Susan though ( Cry ), because I'm sure she's a wonderful person. I hope you get the chance again some day to meet her.

Tara Forum (@TaraMcNeilForum)
http://www.taramcneillforum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TaraMcNeillForum/

CaraNua Fans (@CaraNuaFans)

Candy Canadiana (@candycanfans)
https://www.facebook.com/CandyCanFans
IloveyouSarahBurke!! <3
Choir Member

When You Believe~ Chloe:"that was for you" 5/15/15

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 09:42PM »

Susan has been nothing but sweet to me in meet and greets....
She knows my story and is very sweet and caring.  When I saw them in Dayton, Ohio, I asked her if I could have an individual picture with her, and she said "Of course!"  I was shaking super hard... and when I apologized for it, she just patted my back and was like "You're fine sweetie"  She even gave me an extra hug.
At all the stage doors I've been to, she usually runs right to the bus... she'll stop to wave, but she goes right to the bus...

Like others have said, I would tweet her... she is a very sweet, caring and generous person..

That is a really sweet story. <3 Almost made me cry!

I cry every time I remember it.... she made me feel so comfortable...
Plus I have an extra special place in my heart for her.. since she was the first girl I ever met... her and Chloe

Thanks Scott! 
I MET CHLOE (6X),LIL' LAMBE (4X)MAIREAD NESBITT(6X)AND SUSAN(6X) MAIREAD CARLIN(4X) ALEX SHARPE,and EABHA!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: