Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa's music is an inspiration for My Muse  (Read 2101 times)
lourdesmont

« on: October 12, 2007, 02:17PM »

I had a lovely letter from some "old fat guy" who found my journal page. He liked it and suggested I share with everyone else. There has been a good deal of Celtic Woman entries on there over the last couple of weeks that preceded the recent concert in Estero. I also gave the folks on my "friend's list" a quick mini-review of the concert.

More importantly ... I write for enjoyment and music has always been the fire that fueled My Muse. Celtic music has been especially important for that fire. When I needed to create a new female character, I was deeply moved and inspired by the very first concert that Celtic Woman did - most especially by Lisa. I do not think I will ever be able to name just what it was about her performance that moved my heart so but move my heart it did. And thus was born the character of "Tallis Ordogne". Lisa continues to inspire "Tallis" and the music of Celtic Woman continues to inspire my writing all the way around.

So ... here is the requested link to my journal page:
http://lourdesmont.livejournal.com/

The very first thing there is a story called "The Blessing" that was inspired by the song of the same name. The rest of it ... well ... it is a whole lot of silly nonsense. I cannot believe anyone outside of the folks on my friend's list would want to read any of it but I was asked by a gentleman.

And how can any lady refuse the request of a gentleman?
 Smiley
OldFatGuy
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 03:08PM »

I had a lovely letter from some "old fat guy" who found my journal page.
Hmmmm....... Wonder who that might have been?   Wink

Just to clarify one thing - ladies have been refusing this gentleman's requests for many, many years. You would not have been the first.  Cheesy

If anyone has my r_ropes@bellsouth.net email address saved, you can delete it. I got tired of subsidizing AT&T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: