Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tara is versatile!  (Read 4763 times)
Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« on: August 16, 2017, 01:36PM »

Tara may be the most versatile performer that CW has ever had.  She is great on the violin and the harp.  She also plays the piano but I doubt she will ever get to do that with CW since they have a piano player when they are on tour.  She is also a good singer.  I hope that Gavin Murphy has the good sense to let her sing a song in next years spring tour.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 06:32PM »

Tara may be the most versatile performer that CW has ever had.  She is great on the violin and the harp.  She also plays the piano but I doubt she will ever get to do that with CW since they have a piano player when they are on tour.  She is also a good singer.  I hope that Gavin Murphy has the good sense to let her sing a song in next years spring tour.
Indeed  she  is  Hubert.    That  is  so  true.  Although  it  can  be  said  that  the  CW  powers-that-be    may  not  have  fully  tapped  the  full  potential  of  every  one  of  our  gals.  Meav,  for  example,  is  also  a  pianist  and  a  harper  in  her  own  right.  I hope Tara  gets to  sing  too. That  would  be  part  Gavin's  call  and  even  part  Meav's  call  as vocal  director.   Cool

Hubert
Bodhrán Player

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 01:52PM »

That is most interesting, James.  Meav left the group before Orla but if it had been the other way around, maybe Meav would have played the harp on tour.  I really hope that Tara gets to sing the song "John Condon" on tour.  I love that song.  Tara gets more passionate as the song goes on.  The story itself is very touching.  Watch it on YouTube if you have not already.

There is no Lambe like our Lil' Lambe.  Mairead Carlin is the real deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: