Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussing Forum Land  (Read 31705 times)
FieryRedhead

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2018, 07:30PM »

I really appreciate that the forum is still here - if I want to talk about Celtic Woman with other fans, I'd almost rather go somewhere besides FaceBook. I like that we actually interact here - I'm in several CT groups on FB and they aren't as organized nor are they as interactive as members here. It seems that if you want to keep up with artist news, FB is the place to go, but if you want to talk with other fans, forums are the place to go. Just my thoughts.
rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2018, 08:35PM »

I really appreciate that the forum is still here - if I want to talk about Celtic Woman with other fans, I'd almost rather go somewhere besides FaceBook. I like that we actually interact here - I'm in several CT groups on FB and they aren't as organized nor are they as interactive as members here. It seems that if you want to keep up with artist news, FB is the place to go, but if you want to talk with other fans, forums are the place to go. Just my thoughts.

WOW, you couldn't have said it any Way Better it is exactly that!!
 the forum is verses fb!!!
Smiley I like that we interact here I rather go here than on facebook to get motivated uplifted, excited!
The liking feature takes away the interaction in wording edgewise.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:40PM by rfcw » Logged

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
dbbii

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2018, 05:56PM »

One reason I used to frequent here was the potential to buy tickets.  Most PBS stations made you buy 2 M&G tickets.  A number of people ( myself included) would offer to sell one of the tickets to a forum member.  I traveled to a lot of shows because of this.  If Im going to spend money on traveling, I want it to be a great trip. 

For whatever reason this year, my local PBS station did not offer M&G this year.  OK, I still got 2nd row next week in Lakeland ( first show of tour)  If someone has an extra M&G they would like to sell, send me a PM.  I'm generally ok with anywhere east of the Mississippi.   Red Rocks doesn't count, but they aren't going there this year.

rfcw
Honorary Roadie

Alex Lynn as next guest DVD, Susan LL next Castle

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2018, 01:54PM »

One reason I used to frequent here was the potential to buy tickets.  Most PBS stations made you buy 2 M&G tickets.  A number of people ( myself included) would offer to sell one of the tickets to a forum member.  I traveled to a lot of shows because of this.  If Im going to spend money on traveling, I want it to be a great trip.  

For whatever reason this year, my local PBS station did not offer M&G this year.  OK, I still got 2nd row next week in Lakeland ( first show of tour)  If someone has an extra M&G they would like to sell, send me a PM.  I'm generally ok with anywhere east of the Mississippi.   Red Rocks doesn't count, but they aren't going there this year.

WOW -That's really COOL for the forum to offer M&G's when they have two
pairs!  Smiley I am not an expert at getting M&G's so for other member's to help fans out seems very caring
it's something we can share with each other in the form of love for the girls. If we give the chance
for our devoted fans who are fans & give them the opportunity to see meet the girls face to face will
they bring a back more about the love of the girls & Celtic Woman you may not know someone that has never done M&G's or asked questions to the ladies whereas you have been to many and think you know the girls, when another fan who never met the ladies could encourage the ladies to thank to forum members you never know with surprises a video or anything! etc Wink

Any M&G for Jacksonville, FL this year be a Dream!

Down the winding road where my Caranua\'s/CW GEMS are!<br /><br /><br />[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/d0ovKv/FB_IMG_15025
GlenS

am admin at the all New Celticwomanforum.net

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2018, 02:49PM »

One reason I used to frequent here was the potential to buy tickets.  Most PBS stations made you buy 2 M&G tickets.  A number of people ( myself included) would offer to sell one of the tickets to a forum member.  I traveled to a lot of shows because of this.  If Im going to spend money on traveling, I want it to be a great trip.  

For whatever reason this year, my local PBS station did not offer M&G this year.  OK, I still got 2nd row next week in Lakeland ( first show of tour)  If someone has an extra M&G they would like to sell, send me a PM.  I'm generally ok with anywhere east of the Mississippi.   Red Rocks doesn't count, but they aren't going there this year.

WOW -That's really COOL for the forum to offer M&G's when they have two
pairs!  Smiley I am not an expert at getting M&G's so for other member's to help fans out seems very caring
it's something we can share with each other in the form of love for the girls. If we give the chance
for our devoted fans who are fans & give them the opportunity to see meet the girls face to face will
they bring a back more about the love of the girls & Celtic Woman you may not know someone that has never done M&G's or asked questions to the ladies whereas you have been to many and think you know the girls, when another fan who never met the ladies could encourage the ladies to thank to forum members you never know with surprises a video or anything! etc Wink

Any M&G for Jacksonville, FL this year be a Dream!

Post your want in the ticket board never know you could get lucky happens all the time and may happen at the last min. when someone has something popup and now they can't go

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: