Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best M&G ever!  (Read 4869 times)
dbbii

« on: April 01, 2019, 09:54AM »

So I decided to go to Chloe's show Saturday night.  What the heck -- it's only a 4 hour drive.

I can't remember when I had such a good time.  The show itself was great (as always), but the M&G afterwards was the best one I have ever been to!

Lakeland is a small town where everyone seems to know everyone.  7 or 8 people came up to me and said "you aren't from around here, are you?"  This was said in a nice way.  People seemed amazed that I would drive that far to their little town to see a show.  Had lots of good conversations.

The M&G was held away from the venue.  One of the oldest families in town was the host.  They had a guest house on their property that Chloe and Dermot were staying in.  Attached to the guest house is a moderate size building where the M&G was held.  As a guess, it would hold about 100 people for a sit down dinner.  Couldn't have been more than 20 people at the M&G.  They had hors d'oeuvres; beer and wine. 

The best part is Chloe and Dermot spent at least an hour at the M&G (OK, it was actually called a VIP reception).  Lots of great pictures/conversation!

If they do this again next year, there's no way I'm missing it.

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 03:56PM »

sounds awesome. 

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
Kimberly AJ
Choir Member

Chloë Agnew will always be my VBIF forever~!

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 02:41PM »

Which year did you get to meet her?

LOOK OUT! ROGUE ROBOTS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: