Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Tour  (Read 8512 times)
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« on: May 13, 2019, 10:59PM »

Fellow Forumites,

It looks like there's going to be a 2020 North American Tour (no title, yet). 

According to the 2019-20 Season Preview Brochure from the Capitol Center for the Arts, in Concord, NH, Celtic Woman will be back there on March 24, 2020.  Tickets go on sale on May 22, 2019.

Be well,

Bob
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:24PM »

Awesome !     Grin

Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 11:02PM »

its always amazed me that CW doesn't make these announcements...….

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
bobh56
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 04:44PM »

Here's another 2020 Celtic Woman Concert

Tuesday; March 17, 2020 (St. Patrick's Day), at 8:00 pm
State Theatre New Jersey, in New Brunswick, NJ

Tickets are on sale now through the State Theatre New Jersey website:  www.stnj.org/event/celtic-woman
Emer Dreamer
Featured Soloist

I Am An Emer Dreamer

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 05:55PM »

Thanks for the update Bob.    Cool

Tiffany Gray
Honorary Roadie

I love Celtic Woman and soft sweaters.

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 04:03PM »

Praying for Roanoke or Salem, VA! And as excited as I would be if it was a new tour, I still hope it'll still be Ancient Land, because I didn't get to see that this year since their tour was so short. They never came to my neck of the woods.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2019, 11:39PM »

Aahhh! That is exciting!! Fingers crossed for Cleveland or Akron! I think phs actually has nothing going on in April next year so a very good possibility!! Fingers crossed!!!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
dbbii

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 03:38PM »

February 27 in Lakeland, FL.  Probably the first show of the tour -- they have started in Lakeland before.

barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 06:03PM »

Very surprised they are not coming to Cleveland Akron or Columbus this tour?! Just Dayton and cinci??? Not sure why both those selections? Not saying it’s bad but it being an anniversary tour Cleveland’s their big spot for that and where they started. I know nothing is at playhouse during that time and they are also very close to the area etc and I can’t really go w finishing up school w/I that time frame and other thing going on, but I wonder what made them chose it that way? And Findlay for Christmas which they never come to Ohio in the winter?! Plus with it being an anniversary tour I wonder if they have a secret and maybe a taping in Cleveland (like a right back where they started type thing) being planned and not saying lol! You never know! They taped in Indiana right before their tenth anniversary  two days after Cleveland!!  But, lol just a thought!

I I I I hear your voice on the wind, and I I I I hear you call out my name, listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me answer my call and i'll set you frrreeeee!!!!!!!
Maloney
Featured Soloist

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 04:36PM »

some place closer this year.   Redding California !!

=)  yes!! We got to go ! 
Then there was Atlanta !
wraith257

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2019, 05:04PM »

Just found out a few moments Celtic Woman appearing at Blue Gate Performing Arts Center
Shipshewana, IN Tuesday April 14, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
Lots of tickets still available.
barb kantartzis
Total Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2019, 02:21PM »

Is this the whole tour schedule? I have actually been contacted by my pbs lady saying they are coming to Cleveland on the 10th of April. Which makes sense since that’s in between cinci the day before and. I think either Dayton or Louisville a day or two after?! Does anyone know for sure?!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: