Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas show -- Clearwater, FL  (Read 3555 times)
dbbii

« on: May 12, 2011, 12:25PM »

Got following email from Christmas show venue..

All shows for the coming season will go on sale to members with the receipt of their brochures and order forms in July (orders may also be placed on line).  Member orders are then seated in order by level of membership and date received.  Member tickets are typically mailed out the last week of August.

The 2011-2012 Season shows will go on sale to non-Members the last weekend of August in person, by phone, and on line.

This was the same venue where the SFTH show was held.  It also explains why the PBS seats were not the greatest.

Emily!
Honorary Roadie

Mission Accomplished :)

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 01:48PM »

Yeah, Ruth Eckerd sells to members first. They did the same thing with the SFTH shows. I didn't buy PBS tickets for those (I went to two of the three). I bought from Ruth Eckerd directly. For one of the shows I managed to score a Row B seat (which was basically like front row since there were no seats in front of me). It was a fabulous seat given how close the stage is. For the other one, however, I had a seat much further back (but I moved up to Row B during intermission, so whatever).

I think if you're buying a single ticket it's a little easier, but they do sell to members first. I expect these will probably sell pretty quickly since it's a Christmas show and there's only one.  Undecided

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: