Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Only XXX days till Christmas.....  (Read 10045 times)
MaggyMay

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 10:23PM »

"flags" posted this response from CW admin back on  May 12th.

http://www.celticwomanforum.com/index.php?topic=441.0

Quoting last paragraph
"For your information, Celtic Woman will be recording a Christmas Television Special later this year that will be broadcast on PBS (in the United States). Full details will be available on the web site at a later date. The Christmas Special will also be available on CD & DVD in October 2007."

I also wonder about a new CD if only a few new songs have been added.

Out of curiosity, can someone who attended the Helix tell us what the new Christmas songs are?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 11:52AM by MaggyMay » Logged
Mel
Honorary Roadie

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 02:20PM »

Well considering that the ladies from PBS were there recording their spiel...yea..I say it's going to show on PBS  Grin

McIrish

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2007, 10:51PM »

The Christmas concert was simply spectacular!
The Girls new dressses were breathtaking. As Norma Brock described, each looked like an "Ice princess". The stage was beautifully set. Looked like it had just snowed. The music simply blew everyone away!

This DVD will be one for the books and will rank right up there with the other Christmas classics.
  It was great meeting the 4 of you CJ and great to sign Charlies drawings. They were wonderfully done! I not only agree with your assessment of the Christmas DVD,but predict it to be the 2007 best seller of Christmas music,with Christmas Pipes and Green The Whole Year Round being best Christmas singles! Hope to see you again at the next Ice Princesses Concert, Mc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: